The Student Room Group

BIMM Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by James.McDonald
Hey guys I'm staying at MSV now and switching to Bimm from another uni I'm setting up a Facebook group for new first years since my friends here did that now last year and had about 30 people :smile:
James Mcdonald add me on Facebook and I'll set up a group also if you have any questions about MSV :smile:

Hey, that's a good Idea :-) what will you be studying at BIMM?
I'm studying Music business what about you? :smile:

I'm also studying music business! Hey!:smile:
Reply 203

I'm studying songwriting, can't wait!
The singer in my bands doing the songwriting course there :smile: hey Gabby I've already set up a group and added you to it :smile:
The singer in my bands doing the songwriting course there :smile: hey Gabby I've already set up a group and added you to it :smile:

Thank you, I'll add some more students that I've got on Facebook in to it!
Add me to it please :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 207
And me please!
Can you add me as well please :smile:
I've just added you both to it😊
Original post by SpencerFarrance
Can you add me as well please :smile:

Yeah sure!:smile:
Reply 211
Original post by gabbyfabrizio
I've just added you both to it

Thank you!
Thank you :smile:
Can someone add me please :smile:
Original post by Hugo Silvani
Can someone add me please :smile:

I'll add you in, but I don't seem to have you on Facebook so add me and then I can add you in x https://m.facebook.com/gabby.fabrizio?ref=bookmark
Has anyone managed to sort out their student loan?
What's the rent like at MSV? And deposit? And is a guarantor needed?
Hi, all the different prices for rooms are on their website. The first installment of rent varies depending on which room you get. I'm going to be paying £92 a week for the premium room which has its first installment on 25th of august which is gonna be £1710.

When booking a room you have to pay a £95 admission fee that isn't refundable but you don't actually have to pay any deposit. After reading through the contract a few times they don't actually mention anything about a deposit either.

Yes, you do need a guarantor and they will need to sign the contract and provide evidence that their name matches the address mentioned. You will also need a witness to sign as well.

Hope all that helps, if you have any other questions feel free to ask :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just booked a room at MSV! (: Can someone add me to the FB group please (: Gabby I've just added you on FB (:
Original post by WhitleyRuchea
Just booked a room at MSV! (: Can someone add me to the FB group please (: Gabby I've just added you on FB (:

I've added you in!:smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest