The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LeFeuilly
Lemon juice + (a teeny bit of) ginger + honey + hot water = awesome and refreshing remedy :biggrin: I chug these in overwhelming amounts when I'm ill.

Get better soon!

I may have to try that, thanks :smile: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I managed to get 94% in my grade 5 music theory! The fact that I worked so hard and that it has finally paid off has finally given me the motivation boost I needed, because I've proved to myself that I can work hard and that it does pay off. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
I managed to get 94% in my grade 5 music theory! The fact that I worked so hard and that it has finally paid off has finally given me the motivation boost I needed, because I've proved to myself that I can work hard and that it does pay off. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay!! Well done! :ahee::woo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
>say holidays 100% revision
>do nothing for the whole first week
>realise how much procrastination rules my life homie
Original post by LeFeuilly
YAAAAS :biggrin: Sharing love for non-medicinal yet delicious remedies is absolutely fine haha; I thought I was the only person who drank that too :P

It's awesome! :biggrin: I drink it even when I'm not ill. :colondollar:

Original post by SampleX
Posted from TSR Mobile

Eeeek, that's amazing! ! ! Congrats :smile:

Original post by frostyy
>say holidays 100% revision
>do nothing for the whole first week
>realise how much procrastination rules my life homie

This is literally me. :colonhash: And I'm trying so hard to get into revision mode as well. . . ._.
Gah, thank you! :biggrin:

Best form of procrastination right here - putting off revising RE by revising science xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm predicted 4A* and 6A but a B in physics :frown: I' ve literally spent two days staring at my physics unit 3 revision guide lol! Good luck everyone, my first exams English Language tuesday 5th may its so soon!
When it comes down to revision, you regret the subjects you choose! For me it's geography :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dumb cabbage
When it comes down to revision, you regret the subjects you choose! For me it's geography :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:

The case studies? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4949
Original post by karmacrunch
:console:

The case studies? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't even talk about 'case studies' :angry:
I know right. We have to completely remember 20 odd case studies and we'll only need like 3 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Temigql
Who's really good at additional science and English literature and maths ??? Ill give you my number so we could revise together, I am really desperate for help!!!

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I think I'm quite good at math haha
Original post by nox1
Don't even talk about 'case studies' :angry:

Dw. I'm in Y10 and I can already sympathise with you guys. :mmm::tongue: How is revision going so far? :h:
guys, for the english literature paper 1 (AQA), how much cross referencing do you recommend you should do for each point?
I said to myself that i would do a subject each day.
I've so far done nothing.
Original post by skittles17
I'm predicted 4A* and 6A but a B in physics :frown: I' ve literally spent two days staring at my physics unit 3 revision guide lol! Good luck everyone, my first exams English Language tuesday 5th may its so soon!

Argh, good luck! :smile:
Mine's on the 12th or something: French in the morning, than Biology in the afternoon.... :afraid:

Original post by dumb cabbage
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh geography, definitely geography...I regretted geography after the 2nd case study... guess I should have trusted my gut feeling that things wouldn't get better... :mad: :biggrin:

Original post by Midnightmemories
I said to myself that i would do a subject each day.
I've so far done nothing.

It's okay, we've got time still. :biggrin:
That said, I've set myself low targets for every day and have yet to complete any of them... :mad:
Onwards to productivity! :P
Original post by Purple-Pixie
I agree, English Language doesn't sink in much for me too! Ah that's good, well done on your A! Unfortunately with CIE the grade boundaries are really high :frown: I think a C starts at about 55%, a B starts at 68%, an A starts at 78% or 80% and an A* starts at 90% or 92% :frown:

My mock for English Lit went well, I got an A and was a few marks off an A* :smile: For English Language I got a C though (2 marks away from a B) so I'm hoping I can get a B, or even an A, in the real exam.

I might email my teacher and ask for past papers but she's disorganised and often loses emails so I'm not sure if I'll have much luck with that :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats on your mock results even with those high grade boundaries!! Eng lang is just one of those subjects but im sure you'll do fine xD

Its a shame you have a disorganised teacher but it doesnt hurt to try :smile:

What are you doing for A-levels?
Heyyy

Anybody here done the AQA Chemistry Unit 3 paper? I'm doing it soon and is what determines whether I'm doing higher or foundation for the real exam.Soo... basically I'm super worried. If anybody's done it, could you tell me how you found it +any tips and what the main things I need to revise are?
Thanks!:smile:
Original post by semise
Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats on your mock results even with those high grade boundaries!! Eng lang is just one of those subjects but im sure you'll do fine xD

Its a shame you have a disorganised teacher but it doesnt hurt to try :smile:

What are you doing for A-levels?

Thank you!

Yeah, she is a good teacher but she is quite disorganised when it comes to emails so I'll see if she responds and if not I'll ask her after the holidays :smile:

I'm doing English Lit, Psychology, Politics and Sociology for A Levels, what about you?
Is it normal to have not learnt C3 in your lessons yet? My class spent Y10 doing biology only and we've just finished P3 :s-smilie:
My first science exam is C2&C3 on the 14th but I'm worried since in not sure my class will cover the whole of C3 before the exam.
Im using my science revision time to work on my knowledge in P1/P2/P3/C1/C2.... Does anyone know have any advice on what I should do about C3 :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest