The Student Room Group

stirling uni Adult Nursing 2015

Scroll to see replies

Me! Congrats to you!
Original post by bakeybadoo
Me! Congrats to you!

Congrats to you too!! I'm so nervous moving away from home I feel too young still ah
Original post by abbie1606
Got a conditional for Highland Campus for adult nursing today!! Anyone else for Inverness campus?

Hi hun im nursing at highland campus :-) xx
Original post by cheryl8891
Hi hun im nursing at highland campus :-) xx

Yay!! Where you from?
Congrats to you too!! I'm so nervous moving away from home I feel too young still ah

Where are you from?

I'm moving 550 odd miles but will be moving closer to my mum who lives even further North and bringing my family so not so bad.
Original post by bakeybadoo
Where are you from?

I'm moving 550 odd miles but will be moving closer to my mum who lives even further North and bringing my family so not so bad.

I'm from dundee so just moving a few hours away!
Reply 86
Got a conditional for Highland Campus for adult nursing today!! Anyone else for Inverness campus?

Congrats yes i am , join the facebook page 😊
Original post by aliOU
Congrats yes i am , join the facebook page 😊

Congrats to you too!! I will, thanks!😁
Just wondering if anyone starting in sept at highland is coming straight from school? At my interviews it seemed to be loads of people from college or "mature students" as they call them!
(edited 9 years ago)
I think most youngsters want to go somewhere bigger, with more of a vibe and experience the usual student antics and well, Inverness isn't that sort of place in comparison to a big campus like main campus in Stirling.

Sure there will be plenty of the younger crowd but have found Stirling threads generally quieter and fewer and far between!
I applied to stirling campus originally but they were full so my application got transferred, I'm not too bothered about the smaller quieter campus there's plenty to do in Inverness anyway!
Was told yesterday I've got a conditional for Adult Nursing at the Highland Campus, just have to do IELTS exam, I'm ecstatic, can't wait to start!!!!!
Original post by Waitingforever
Was told yesterday I've got a conditional for Adult Nursing at the Highland Campus, just have to do IELTS exam, I'm ecstatic, can't wait to start!!!!!

Woo well done hopefully see you there!!
Woo well done hopefully see you there!!

Thank you so much! Coming all the way from Spain, really looking forward to meeting you all ☺️
Reply 94

Congrats for your offer ,see u soon x
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else got this as part of their conditional offer? And of anybody knows what it means? Thank you :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1428783890.701856.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beardy_collie
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else got this as part of their conditional offer? And of anybody knows what it means? Thank you :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1428783890.701856.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's like the end to the sentence saying you need to upload any documents needed on the applicants day on mine but it has spaces between the start and end of the sentence, if that makes any sense?
Reply 97

Congrats for your offer ,see u soon x
It's like the end to the sentence saying you need to upload any documents needed on the applicants day on mine but it has spaces between the start and end of the sentence, if that makes any sense?

Aaaaa okay, thank you :smile:! It's so annoying how it spaces out! Ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Beardy_collie
Aaaaa okay, thank you :smile:! It's so annoying how it spaces out! Ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeaah I know!! I went on view letters and it had it like a proper paragraph, so much easier to read!

Quick Reply

Latest