This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my Cumbria offer came through on UCAS. :jive:

cant rate but yay :party:
Original post by Scott_Maslen_Fan
Does this make me sound daft, to the manager at my doctors surgery, or is there no point really in sending it:

Hi Manager

The letter that Dr. Name has about me isn't actually off someone I know in person, although everything in the letter is true, because i put my trust in them enough to tell them the difficult time I am going through. He started using my problems to email to MIND and altering the replies to pretend someone from the surgery had sent them, thinking he was helping. At first it was convincing, but then I got suspicious and he had to tell me the truth. The lying has made me feel worse instead of better

Felt embarassed admitting the social anxiety and depression means I don't have a huge support network so I generally tend to speak to people online

I am seeing Dr. Name weekly at the moment which is helping because I was experiencing quite bad anger a few weeks ago, but that seems to have subsided now that I am bringing a diary of my thoughts in each week instead of keeping them all to myself

I feel guilty taking up the weekly slots (apparently a symptom of social anxiety), but would Dr. Name rather me be doing that than speaking to people I don't know personally who can then make my mental health worse

you can send it if you want
Original post by sarahwitkowski
It's the worst. Tell them to put you on the extended release capsules. That helps a lot.

I'm on extended release since a week on the instant release when I started had my swinging wildly between being hypomanic and feeling like death. It definitely helped, normally actually have to miss a dose by ~18 hours before I start to feel bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
trying to look after myself is hard

edit: going to fail my stupid exams dont know what to do because i dont know how to motivate myself anymore :'(
(edited 9 years ago)
everything is wrong today and my anxiety is the worst it's been im ages :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder if this is what dissociation is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At my mums now. Given up on my pack holiday a bit :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Much less psychotic today and yesterday but feeling pretty low. Need this week to end and fast :frown:
She knows
Original post by Pathway
She knows

?!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
?!

She read mail sent to the house now she knows i have ptsd
Original post by Pathway

:hugs: That's pretty bad of her to open your mail :s-smilie: Did she ask you lots of questions about it? Hope you're OK :frown:
Original post by Odd socks
I wonder if this is what dissociation is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to read that you think you're experiencing dissociation. Hope you're safe :frown:
Sorry to read that you think you're experiencing dissociation. Hope you're safe :frown:

I don't know if it was :s-smilie: I just felt really weird, like my head felt fuzzy and I felt all floaty and spaced out. like I was going through motions but I wasn't really there :dontknow: whatever it was it's gone away now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: That's pretty bad of her to open your mail :s-smilie: Did she ask you lots of questions about it? Hope you're OK :frown:

No i just didnt think drs stuff would be sent home so im shocked

She didny ask me questions im t9o dissociated right now
Much less psychotic today and yesterday but feeling pretty low. Need this week to end and fast :frown:

Glad to hear you're feeling less psychotic. Although, sorry you're still feeling low. :hugs: Hopefully next week will go better for you.
Original post by Odd socks
I don't know if it was :s-smilie: I just felt really weird, like my head felt fuzzy and I felt all floaty and spaced out. like I was going through motions but I wasn't really there :dontknow: whatever it was it's gone away now :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, could have been dissociation - hard to say really. Glad it's gone now - hopefully it won't come back :console:

Original post by Pathway
No i just didnt think drs stuff would be sent home so im shocked

She didny ask me questions im t9o dissociated right now

:jumphug:
Original post by Sabertooth
Glad to hear you're feeling less psychotic. Although, sorry you're still feeling low. :hugs: Hopefully next week will go better for you.

I really hope next week goes better - am speaking at a conference next week Friday :headfire: :ahhhhh: :hide:

:hugs: Hopefully doesn't get any worse for you again. Sorry you're still low though :frown:

Original post by Pathway

:jumphug: Hope you're ok- possibly not a bad thing in the long run though? Not sure :s-smilie:

---------
Asked this on skype too, but does anyone know if Scary's ok/has heard from her today?
I've been off anti depressants for three weeks now and have actually been feeling much better, although this could be because I've had a lot of counselling and also started CBT.

However I've been home this last week and my dad has been incredibly insensitive about the whole thing, making jokes about how he hopes I don't want to become a pilot anytime soon :/

Latest