The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Guys please help accommodation )

Heyyy guys I wanted to ask that when can we apply for accommodation actually I got offer from bath but I haven't made it my firm choice as yet as I am waiting for my Last exam to get over so can I also book my accommodation without making it a firm choice because I would like to have an ensuit one and I am afraid I might lose it till then and any suggestions for which one I should opt for (if I am able to score as per requirements of bath)
And yes guys another thing I am from india and I have applied for business management course and as per my requirements I have to score 80%in all subjects but our maths paper was quite difficult and I don't think I will be able to score 80%in maths rest I think I will be able to meet the requirements so does the university gets lenient because I really want to go to bath but I don't want maths to ruin my future !:frown:
Reply 1
Please reply guys :smile:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
13th April :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by pratikshah96
13th April :smile:

Oh okay Thankyou :smile: and can I apply for it because I haven't made it my firm choice as yet
Original post by Tanvi97.
Oh okay Thankyou :smile: and can I apply for it because I haven't made it my firm choice as yet

don't think so, i think you have to firm for you to apply for accommodation :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by pratikshah96
don't think so, i think you have to firm for you to apply for accommodation :smile:

Oh okay thanks and one more thing what about uni being lenient because of though paper ?
does anybody know which is the best way to get from bristol to bath university? thank you!
Original post by Tanvi97.
Heyyy guys I wanted to ask that when can we apply for accommodation actually I got offer from bath but I haven't made it my firm choice as yet as I am waiting for my Last exam to get over so can I also book my accommodation without making it a firm choice because I would like to have an ensuit one and I am afraid I might lose it till then and any suggestions for which one I should opt for (if I am able to score as per requirements of bath)
And yes guys another thing I am from india and I have applied for business management course and as per my requirements I have to score 80%in all subjects but our maths paper was quite difficult and I don't think I will be able to score 80%in maths rest I think I will be able to meet the requirements so does the university gets lenient because I really want to go to bath but I don't want maths to ruin my future !:frown:

Hi Tanvi97,

Applications for accommodation open on the 13th April and you must have chosen Bath as your firm choice to be able to apply.
If you would like an ensuite room, I would definitely recommend applying as soon as the applications open as these are some of the most popular rooms.

Don't worry too much about your results. If you don't get the exact required grades the university will still review all of your results (how far away your marks were, your overall application, etc.) and make a decision from there. There is still a chance that you will be accepted!

If you have any other questions, feel free to quote me!

Carly
Reply 8
Original post by University Of Bath
Hi Tanvi97,

Applications for accommodation open on the 13th April and you must have chosen Bath as your firm choice to be able to apply.
If you would like an ensuite room, I would definitely recommend applying as soon as the applications open as these are some of the most popular rooms.

Don't worry too much about your results. If you don't get the exact required grades the university will still review all of your results (how far away your marks were, your overall application, etc.) and make a decision from there. There is still a chance that you will be accepted!

If you have any other questions, feel free to quote me!

Carly

Thanks a lot Carly actually I have another question - I got an offer for business management (3 year course) is it possible to change your course from that to business management with marketing and will the conditions change as well? Or we or we can change it once we enter the college?
Original post by despinahan
does anybody know which is the best way to get from bristol to bath university? thank you!

Hi

You can get a train from Bristol Temple Meads to Bath Spa Station, it usually takes about 15 minutes. When you come out of the train station go left and cross the road so you are on the opposite side to the bus station. Just outside Sainsburys local there is a bus stop where you can catch one of two buses, either the U18 (wessex) or the 18 (First) and both will take you straight up to the university. Alternatively you could get a taxi from outside the station, or even walk but it's up quite a steep hill!

Hope this helps

Claire

Quick Reply

Latest