The Student Room Group

*My Revision Notes*

I made another thread, but everything I posted got kinda buried in comments, so please don't comment on here! If you want to say thanks give it a rep, and if you have any questions message me, just please please please don't post here :biggrin: Thanks people

Okay everyone seems to be agreeing with Toy Soldiers saying that this isn't my own thread, so yeah comment stuff at will :wink: but um pls don't ask if i have made notes for something that i've already posted but you haven't looked through the pages for :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Physical Education - Glossary - Edexcel

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
History - Race Relations in the USA - AQA

Spoiler

:h:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Geography - The Restless Earth - AQA

Spoiler

Original post by Pizzaa<3
I made another thread, but everything I posted got kinda buried in comments, so please don't comment on here! If you want to say thanks give it a rep, and if you have any questions message me, just please please please don't post here :biggrin: Thanks people

It's a thread and not your personal revision board.
Reply 6
Original post by Toy Soldiers

Sorry, but was that seriously necessary?
Just ignore it then if you don't want to see this...
But a) other people might want to see them, and b) I prefer the layout of this compared to creating the documents (as shawn_01 suggested:colondollar:)
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Biology B2 - Cells, Organs, Tissues, Diffusion - AQA

Spoiler

Sorry, but was that seriously necessary?
Just ignore it then if you don't want to see this...
But a) other people might want to see them, and b) I prefer the layout of this compared to creating the documents (as shawn_01 suggested:colondollar:)

Just saying..Commenting is inevitable, so there's not much point telling people to "don't comment" when surely it's going to happen. "Oh look! A comment - I might as well create another thread because this one's now messed up".
Reply 9
Just saying..Commenting is inevitable, so there's not much point telling people to "don't comment" when surely it's going to happen. "Oh look! A comment - I might as well create another thread because this one's now messed up".

That's kinda hyperbolic...
And also I thought that there was no harm trying :tongue: Yes, people might ignore what I said and comment, but I wanted to try and see if they would just not comment and use the notes... This thread isn't even relevant to you though :confused:
English Literature - Silas Marner Characters - IGCSE

Spoiler

Topic's i'm gonna do before next Sunday ^-^

Spoiler

Topic's i'm gonna do before next Sunday ^-^

Spoiler

??? where are these?
Nice notes! Have you got B3, C2 and C3 too?

if you have nothing positive to contribute why don't you check your testicles for cysts?
[QUOTE=Pizzaa

Hey where are our promises revision notes....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology B2 - Cells, Organs, Tissues, Diffusion - AQA

Spoiler

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest