Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

John Moores applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Laurencbell
Hey ive also applied for biomedical science as ljmu :smile:

Hey, Sorry I didn't get back to you on this :smile: is it your firm choice? What accommodation have you chosen if so?
Liverpool
Reply 161
Original post by DavidC1
I've an unconditional offer for Biomedical science, anyone else applied to that course?

me! Is it your firm choice David?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 162
just applied for Victoria Halls and Atlantic Point as a backup. Anyone know how long it'll take for them to get back to me?
Reply 163
Original post by gracecatney
I have received conditional offers for Forensics and Biomedical Science for JML :smile:

Forensic Science looked so cool! But I last minute switched to Biomedical :frown:
Original post by hpp
hey anyone applying for primary education at LJMU??

or does anybody go to LJMU IM Marsh campus and can tell me what its like?

Hi. I applied for the same course, but I still have to do my interview on the 21st April. Did you do yours yet?
Reply 165
Primary education anyone?
Original post by Klumby44
just applied for Victoria Halls and Atlantic Point as a backup. Anyone know how long it'll take for them to get back to me?

Accommodation requests are passed on from the LJMU site on Wednesdays. If you applied late on Monday, then you'd have to wait until the next Wednesday (if I remember correctly).:3
Reply 167
Original post by hpp
Primary education anyone?

Sure I know someone applying for Primary Teaching...you just ignored her 30 minutes ago #LOL
Reply 168
Original post by Klumby44
Sure I know someone applying for Primary Teaching...you just ignored her 30 minutes ago #LOL

Wasn't ignoring them ... We are messaging separately #LOL
Reply 169
Original post by hpp
Wasn't ignoring them ... We are messaging separately #LOL

#LOL
Hey, I'm hoping to study Applied Sports Psychology
Just firmed for health and social , been to applicant day today was fabulous experience, it was a tough call bradford vs liverpool but im very much sure this was the right move for me! Loved Liverpool every second
(edited 9 years ago)
I've got an unconditional offer for computer studies an booked accommodation at Marybone 2 flat 7.
I'm studying criminology and psychology!
Anyone else studying forensic anthropology?
Original post by emilyr1
It was quite similar to the open day tbh so you didn't miss that much:smile: and block e flat 360!

Your the closest ive seen to any one stayin near my flat! Im flat 355 block e! Cannot wait so excited!
Building surveying - grand central - block e flat 355? Anyone any simerlar to this? Would love to meet my new roomies! Omg so excited!
Atlantic Point??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone doing computer studies ?
Original post by shaun.ash
Anyone doing computer studies ?

Yep :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending