The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SubhanAllah. I've fallen into this a few times...just yesterday!

Original post by chocolate hottie
They were murdered for being Christian by your co-religionists.

There is no need for an answer again. I think we all know by now and if you have nothing better to say then you can leave from here. Thanks :h:
It would be nice if there as universal revulsion at such evil on this thread, but the reaction here is surprisingly muted.

Whatever man

Reported

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I had been there I would have been murdered. What would have happened to you?

Serious question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We object to the killing of people .If you
kill one person,you killed all of humanity.
Stop using the deaths of those in Kenya to justify your distorted opinion on muslims.Go somewhere else please to score political points.
Reply 7505
Can I ask people not to share pics of killed people? We have a duty to respect the dead and showing their killed bodies is not respectful not does the common use help us in remembering death as we should.
If I had been there I would have been murdered. What would have happened to you?

Serious question?

Oh so because these terrorists decide to spare some muslim lives, that means these guys are on our side?

Cant you see how silly your thinking is?

And why do we have to condemn such an act? It is barbaric and disgraceful. Are you really insinuating that we condone and agree with what happened?

What is wrong with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by what is lyfe
Oh so because these terrorists decide to spare some muslim lives, that means these guys are on our side?

Cant you see how silly your thinking is?

And why do we have to condemn such an act? It is barbaric and disgraceful. Are you really insinuating that we condone and agree with what happened?

What is wrong with you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't say that you condone such acts.

I DO say that you will soon remove my posts from this thread because you don't like such issues being even discussed...
This is a "No debating" thread. Please stop fighting and let us give respect to the dead.
Original post by what is lyfe

And why do we have to condemn such an act?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you not want to?

I DO say that you will soon remove my posts from this thread because you don't like such issues being even discussed...

It is not that we dont want to discuss it. It is about the nature and tone of your posts. You are clearly trying to associate innocent followers of a faith with a terrorist group

If you really want to discuss it, go and make a thread about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the issue you want to discuss? Make a thread about it then,no need to come barging here.

You said we didn't condemn it,which is another way of saying we condoned it,I wasn't born yesterday.

When muslims are killed in Peshawar, Iraq,Chechnya and other places by terrorists you say nothing.When a muslim is killed in hate crime like the recent one in USA you say nothing and make excuses.
An overwhelming majority of the victims of terrorists attacks are Muslims.Please go somewhere else to promote your agenda.
Original post by Ankabout
This is a "No debating" thread. Please stop fighting and let us give respect to the dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry Anka 😳.He started it and is using their deaths to promote his agenda.
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry Anka ������.He started it and is using their deaths to promote his agenda.

I understand. It was meant to be a general post to all btw.
Reply 7514
Why would you not want to?

"Asking me to condemn the obviously condemnable presumes my basic moral code is in question. I refuse to take part in this." (Mohamed Ghilan)
Original post by Tpos
Can I ask people not to share pics of killed people? We have a duty to respect the dead and showing their killed bodies is not respectful not does the common use help us in remembering death as we should.

:yy:
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the issue you want to discuss? Make a thread about it then,no need to come barging here.

You said we didn't condemn it,which is another way of saying we condoned it,I wasn't born yesterday.

When muslims are killed in Peshawar, Iraq,Chechnya and other places by terrorists you say nothing.When a muslim is killed in hate crime like the recent one in USA you say nothing and make excuses.
An overwhelming majority of the victims of terrorists attacks are Muslims.Please go somewhere else to promote your agenda.

Exactly. Hypocrites.

Posted from TSR Mobile
kick their ass anka baaji q:gangster:
Original post by Tpos
"Asking me to condemn the obviously condemnable presumes my basic moral code is in question. I refuse to take part in this." (Mohamed Ghilan)

Great quote
Original post by justforonegif
kick their ass anka baaji q:gangster:

Watch your language :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending