The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mate honestly just forgive him, not his fault
Anyways, who are you guys gonna vote for in the GE?

I'll be voting labour. :smile:
Original post by The.Joker

Hurts but yeah, Anything But Cameron
Labour

but the polling thing (is it called a ballot) came through the door the other dau & I didn't get one :emo:
Original post by TornadoGR4
Labour

but the polling thing (is it called a ballot) came through the door the other dau & I didn't get one :emo:

Yh quite strange one person in my household was missing one too

Posted from TSR Mobile
probably vote conservative to be honest..

Not because I am a supporter, but just because I strongly believe that the cycle of conservative-labour, that we have had over the past century is a good thing..

give me 2 terms of conservatives, to build the economy, and keep things practical (whilst forgetting about the people at time)

then give me 2 terms of labour to care about the people, and invest that money (whilst forgetting about the economy at times)

--

Big generalisations above.. but by and large represents how I view the cycles we have had recently..

I would be happy with the same as now actually... give the conservatives another 5 years, keep them with the lib dems, who do mellow them out a bit (and have actually got a few decent policies passed)

During that time, get labour to replace useless edd, and then when they have a stronger leader, get them in a majority goverement in 5 years time
Original post by The.Joker

i'm certainly not a politics man, but Labour for me too :biggrin:

Conservatives screw everybody over but the rich.
Lib dems have no reason to be trusted now.
UKIP make me throw up in my mouth.

Labour are the only real choice left imo.
the others are just too small to realistically win.
(edited 9 years ago)
Just went 5-0 up in 36 minutes on a Div 2 Seasons match before they quit

This is only my second time in Div 2 and I'm owning it. Bournemouth are the best club to use, Wilson's pace & Jones' strength up top is so good
Original post by TornadoGR4
Just went 5-0 up in 36 minutes on a Div 2 Seasons match before they quit

This is only my second time in Div 2 and I'm owning it. Bournemouth are the best club to use, Wilson's pace & Jones' strength up top is so good

you were probably against Difeo or Joker :colone:
Always vote for the Tories and i'll be doing the same this year. I don't trust Labour with the economy.
will be voting UKIP personally
(edited 9 years ago)
Voting Lib Dems cause just like five years ago, they still have the best policies. In a safe Labour seat so it hardly matters. Rather show my support for Lib Dems, make their vote count in my constinuency go up from 5821 to 5822 or whatever.

Would give out my PSN if it didn't have my name in it. Won Season 1 after 13 seasons with this Fifa.
It's a shame really. Farage has such great presentation and speaking skills. You'd of thought if he was the leader of Labour this election then they'd win it by a landslide.
got a bad craving for fifa now, after reading all the discussion on here about it..

But all my stuff is still stuck in a moving van :frown:

Will have to hold off until after easter
Original post by sr90
Always vote for the Tories and i'll be doing the same this year. I don't trust Labour with the economy.

Will vote for Labour but will probably vote for Tories next election.
Original post by AR_95
It's a shame really. Farage has such great presentation and speaking skills. You'd of thought if he was the leader of Labour this election then they'd win it by a landslide.

So did Hitler...

Original post by jam277
Will vote for Labour but will probably vote for Tories next election.

Why such a swing out of interest? I'm guessing that's down to a particular policy/issue or a particular person.
Anyone else listen to Madeon's new album Adventure? It's incredible.

Original post by sr90
So did Hitler...

Why such a swing out of interest? I'm guessing that's down to a particular policy/issue or a particular person.

Godwin's Law, but not even effectively used :wink:
Original post by sr90

Likelyhood is that within the next four years I would be more inclined to vote for tories as they would do more for me, they're known for their tax breaks and helping out the richer population with tax breaks etc. and using it on the poorer population.

Personally I know little about politics in the grand scheme of things.
Original post by AR_95

Even with him they wouldn't. Scotland is now an SNP stronghold, so Labour will need to pull out a miracle a la 1997 to beat the Tories outright.

Latest