The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Scroll to see replies

You do a group interview where they have an overview of the course, and then a questionnaire and then stations asking about you etc , honestly youll do fab its really relaxed and no pressure at all 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 121
Original post by JadeW_97
i wouldnt worry about knowing personal statements as when i went for my interview they never asked specifics 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw well thats good then! Hope yours went well! Have you heard back?☺
Yeah i heard back quite quickly i got a offer on Tuesday and my interview was only the week before so im glad! dont think i couldve took waiting any longer haha! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 123
Original post by JadeW_97
Yeah i heard back quite quickly i got a offer on Tuesday and my interview was only the week before so im glad! dont think i couldve took waiting any longer haha! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

well done! Thats like my Robert Gordon interview as i heard back the week after! And yeah waitings the worst!
Thats good then :smile: freaked out there a little. Its something similar to one of my other interviews so hopefully nerves don't show to much lol.
Atleast you know the majority of the people at the interview is feeling the same! Good Luck for it though! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you 😀 and good luck to you too 😁
Reply 127
Original post by Sinead.1
Congratulations. You will be grand and be loving it. At least you will have friends and family with you������ yeah I'm from Ni. Where bouts u from? :smile:

Thank you:smile: but I got an offer for Northumbria also so its so hard to pick but im more or else going to dundee! Just outside belfast! yourself?
I'm from NI too :biggrin: near Bangor, really nervous about moving away, but excited at the same time. Just waiting on Queens but I think I'll be going to Dundee. Bad feeling about Queens don't think I'll get an offer :confused:
I've my interview Monday :smile:! I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what happens during the interview day. I'm really nervous but excited at the same time! Ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 130
yeah I got rejected from magee worst ever:frown: ahh I just mailed someone about accommodation for a 4 bedroom apartment which is sooooooo nice and actually so good for its price considering its on the campus! me and my bestfriend are going over together which is so good and relaxed me but we will all be fine:smile:
Reply 131
Original post by Beardy_collie
I've my interview Monday :smile:! I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what happens during the interview day. I'm really nervous but excited at the same time! Ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly its such a relaxing interview basically the first station is your personal statement (look over it) they just ask you things that you've wrote down and you just tell them about it like an experience or something and why you want to be a nurse (the basic questions) then the next 2 stations are scenarios like what would you do if you were with a group of friends and one got lost (things like that) then the 4th station is you matching emotions up to words and saying why you picked that emotion with that word! they are so friendly and hold conversation so relaxed honestly I thought out of all my interviews it was the worst turned out it wasn't! GOOD LUCK!!:smile:
Original post by zarac10
Honestly its such a relaxing interview basically the first station is your personal statement (look over it) they just ask you things that you've wrote down and you just tell them about it like an experience or something and why you want to be a nurse (the basic questions) then the next 2 stations are scenarios like what would you do if you were with a group of friends and one got lost (things like that) then the 4th station is you matching emotions up to words and saying why you picked that emotion with that word! they are so friendly and hold conversation so relaxed honestly I thought out of all my interviews it was the worst turned out it wasn't! GOOD LUCK!!:smile:

Thank you! I feel more relaxed now :smile: just one last thing aha! Are you in a group at each station or by yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zarac10
yeah I got rejected from magee worst ever:frown: ahh I just mailed someone about accommodation for a 4 bedroom apartment which is sooooooo nice and actually so good for its price considering its on the campus! me and my bestfriend are going over together which is so good and relaxed me but we will all be fine:smile:

On Wednesday? same, it mentioned about a waiting list but I'm not holding much hope out for it, because the people hearing at the end of April will surely be put onto the waiting list and be higher up because they obviously got the better scores. Omg it sounds so good, exciting!! :biggrin: I'm hopefully going over to one of the applicant days to see about accommodation and stuff :biggrin:
Reply 134
Thank you! I feel more relaxed now :smile: just one last thing aha! Are you in a group at each station or by yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will honestly be grand:smile: you go in as a group but each station alone:smile:
Reply 135
Original post by It'sBecky
On Wednesday? same, it mentioned about a waiting list but I'm not holding much hope out for it, because the people hearing at the end of April will surely be put onto the waiting list and be higher up because they obviously got the better scores. Omg it sounds so good, exciting!! :biggrin: I'm hopefully going over to one of the applicant days to see about accommodation and stuff :biggrin:

Yes! worst ever but its so hard to get into and they take a lot more older girls! yeah then the waiting would be so annoying! My sister is in her final year in dundee and loves it its full of people from here I went over for my interview and she brought me on a night out etc best experience ever better than clubs here! Yeah same hopefully!:biggrin:
Original post by zarac10
Yes! worst ever but its so hard to get into and they take a lot more older girls! yeah then the waiting would be so annoying! My sister is in her final year in dundee and loves it its full of people from here I went over for my interview and she brought me on a night out etc best experience ever better than clubs here! Yeah same hopefully!:biggrin:

Yeah, I've heard the same about Queens taking older ones on too. Did you apply for Queens? and omg I've heard so many good reports of Dundee and yeah! when I had my interview there was 3 of us from NI, it's like a home from home almost ahah and yeah I heard that it's amazing too eeek so excited!
Reply 137
Original post by It'sBecky
Yeah, I've heard the same about Queens taking older ones on too. Did you apply for Queens? and omg I've heard so many good reports of Dundee and yeah! when I had my interview there was 3 of us from NI, it's like a home from home almost ahah and yeah I heard that it's amazing too eeek so excited!

No i didn't apply for queens but my friend did! Yeah its fab! YES OMG THATS WHAT I SAY IT FEELS SO HOME FROM HOME! so cheap too ahhhhhhhhh:biggrin:
Original post by zarac10
You will honestly be grand:smile: you go in as a group but each station alone:smile:

Thank you so much! :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Thank you so much! :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile

no problem!:smile:

Quick Reply