The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by King Boo
Most controversial view : I dislike groups of people, and have no problems in telling them that

I dislike misandristic feminists. (And the white knights associated with them)
I dislike judgemental vegetarians.
I dislike vegans full stop. (I've never met a non preachy vegan. They don't exist)
I dislike muslims who justify murder and terrorism by claiming they were offended by a cartoon, as if that gives muslims a right to go off and butcher whoever they damn well please.
I dislike people who argue halal meat isn't cruel.
I dislike left wing do gooders who are always jumping on the latest trend of becoming offended for some minority.
I dislike homophobes.

And most fundamentally, I dislike people who dislike me for failing to accept other peoples values because they're politically correct.

Sorry but did you read the title? How are these things in anyway controversial at all?

Pretty sure most people agree with half the list, and your adjectives make them inherently unlikeable.

I suppose my controversial view: I dislike people who think theyre 'edgy' and really truthful and cool because they "dislike people and say it to their face!". cool! smh
Original post by maxisuper
Sorry but did you read the title? How are these things in anyway controversial at all?

Pretty sure most people agree with half the list, and your adjectives make them inherently unlikeable.

I suppose my controversial view: I dislike people who think theyre 'edgy' and really truthful and cool because they "dislike people and say it to their face!". cool! smh

Im not edgy and cool, but honestly, maybe its just the fact I go to a really left wing uni - but if you say you dont like feminists or any other people i listed, you might aswell pledge allegiance to the army of Satan because you're instantly the worst person thats ever existed.
Im not edgy and cool, but honestly, maybe its just the fact I go to a really left wing uni - but if you say you dont like feminists or any other people i listed, you might aswell pledge allegiance to the army of Satan because you're instantly the worst person thats ever existed.

Thing is you didnt just say you dislike feminists. You said you dislike misandrist feminists. Which is a very negative and hateful thing to be
Same with judgemental veggies

If you're school is left-wing why would the protest disliking homophobes?
i don't think mental illness exists. it's really about "not following norms" but this is covered up since it's non PC.
Everyone should mind their own business. Gay people should get married and heterosexual people shouldn't get a view, because it's not your problem.
Women should get an abortion if she wants to, because some random woman in Brazil getting an abortion will not affect you. Carry on living your life.
We shouldn't pay taxes, there will always be homeless and starving people in the world, and in my country. Why should I give 20% of my salary to some racist chav when I can use it to buy a car.
Prime Ministers (and MPs) should get minimun wage, so that we can actually get people who love their country and know what it is like to be one of us.
Ban single sex schools, ban grammar schools. (No reason for this one).
Stop making school so serious, let kids start proper school at eight, we live til 80/90/100 anyways, let little kids be little kids. We could realistically teach 14 years of school in 10years. Year 1,4,5,8,9 was a waste of time, we didn't learn anything.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by miguapa
i don't think mental illness exists. it's really about "not following norms" but this is covered up since it's non PC.

I don't think cancer exists, it's just "not following the norm".
Original post by coconuthead--

BTECs have their place, It's silly to compare them to A-levels. It's apples and oranges.
Original post by miguapa

It's a Jewish conspiracy :eek3:

Original post by SophieSmall
BTECs have their place, It's silly to compare them to A-levels. It's apples and oranges.

They are both fruit. :colonhash:

Original post by TarnyGee
Everyone should mind their own business. Gay people should get married and heterosexual people shouldn't get a view, because it's not your problem.
Women should get an abortion if she wants to, because some random woman in Brazil getting an abortion will not affect you. Carry on living your life.
We shouldn't pay taxes, there will always be homeless and starving people in the world, and in my country. Why should I give 20% of my salary to some racist chav when I can use it to buy a car.
Prime Ministers (and MPs) should get minimun wage, so that we can actually get people who love their country and know what it is like to be one of us.
Stop making school so serious, let kids start proper school at eight, we live til 80/90/100 anyways, let little kids be little kids. We could realistically teach 14 years of school in 10years. Year 1,4,5,8,9 was a waste of time, we didn't learn anything.

Where does that road come from?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TarnyGee

Where does that road come from?
I don't believe criminals deserve punishment.
Original post by Lulu24
Homosexuality....is wrong....

lol..asking for trouble, eh?

other people's intimacy is... incorrect?
Then all those other cultures are wrong.

You are either male with XY chromosomes, or female with XX.

Aside from the occasional aneuploidy which results from rare miss segregation of the chromosomes during meiosis, theres no other combinations.

Theres two genders.

Think you're confusing gender and sex. #justsaiyan
Original post by Yes, alright
other people's intimacy is... incorrect?

Everything we all do in society, has an effect ON society, whether you realise it or not, so you may say its an "individual" thing, but actually it's not so private. This place however, is not for debating about whether homosexuality is wrong or right, that is just my opinion and i was just answering the question lol.
@ChaoticButterfly. Reading the whole tread at 3am.
Original post by Lulu24
Everything we all do in society, has an effect ON society, whether you realise it or not, so you may say its an "individual" thing, but actually it's not so private.

What are human rights again?

This place however, is not for debating about whether homosexuality is wrong or right

How so? :holmes:
supporting death penalty but not like a bullet to the head crazy stuff
like throwing convicts off of cranes, dissolving them in hydrochloric acid and chucking them around with jcbs

for any of the following
terrorism or attempted terrorism
murder
animal abuse
paedophilia
serial rape
Original post by jamesthehustler
like throwing convicts off of cranes, dissolving them in hydrochloric acid and chucking them around with jcbs

for any of the following
murder
animal abuse
paedophilia
serial rape

I was thinking more like turning them into human lab rats for cancer drugs or any drugs, so they can be useful to society.
Original post by jamesthehustler

for any of the following
murder
animal abuse
paedophilia
serial rape

State sponsored torture-revenge? Sounds great.
Original post by SH0405
1. Prison life should be near the point of unbearable for people that have committed severe crimes. Murderers should be confined in small cells for 24 hours a day, and never see the light of day. Murderers being deprived of all privileges seems like a necessity to me, yet they often get to roam about with fellow murders playing some prison version of hopscotch. No. Their lives should each be a complete misery. But there are these things called human rights that get in the way of this. I have only one question: WHY SHOULD A MURDERER RETAIN HUMAN RIGHTS?

You are truly vile. Big Daily Mail reader, I take it?