The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by furryface12
No idea, 3-4 maybe. Definitely wasn't any more than that cus it was gone 6am when I went to sleep. Hope you got some too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no, that's not good. Be sure to take a nap then furry. You must be exhausted.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
Oh no, that's not good. Be sure to take a nap then furry. You must be exhausted.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not that bad for me, don't know why I feel so rubbish but ah well. Hope you're ok anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
tired of fighting. living shouldn't be this hard. cant continue to do this. refuse to
my lipstick is a bit too bright for work but it's too late to change it, I hope I don't get in trouble :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
my lipstick is a bit too bright for work but it's too late to change it, I hope I don't get in trouble :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wipe it off with some tissue paper?
Original post by furryface12
It's not that bad for me, don't know why I feel so rubbish but ah well. Hope you're ok anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I really hope your day turns round for you furry. :smile:
I'm okay relatively speaking. Only one cry thus far, not too shabby :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
tired of fighting. living shouldn't be this hard. cant continue to do this. refuse to

Same here. Literally no options for me anymore. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mum's birthday so I have to pretend I'm at least half human but I don't think I'm pulling it off very well. Just want to hide and cry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
wipe it off with some tissue paper?

I didn't want to risk it smearing and looking worse :/ no one at work has said anything so maybe it was just me worrying for nothing :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
Same here. Literally no options for me anymore. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. :hugs:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Mum's birthday so I have to pretend I'm at least half human but I don't think I'm pulling it off very well. Just want to hide and cry :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

big :hugs:

Original post by Odd socks
I didn't want to risk it smearing and looking worse :/ no one at work has said anything so maybe it was just me worrying for nothing :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

fair enough lovely. I'm sure it looks just fine, hope your shift goes okay :hugs:
Original post by SenSel
Well I really hope your day turns round for you furry. :smile:
I'm okay relatively speaking. Only one cry thus far, not too shabby :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Good, hopefully it stays like that then :smile:

Original post by Anonymous #2

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:

Hugs Scary too, don't know why I can't quote you :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel so **** today ugh
Original post by Pathway
cant do this. back to feeling really low and dissociated

Sigh. Feel similarly. At least we know we're not the only ones...
I feel like I'm aging faster too. I find it very difficult to focus, to stay seated. I feel dumber than before, like it's harder to form arguments, make full sentences. It worries me since I'm only 26. Feeling dissociated, empty, worthless. Have no idea how I'll survive, whether I'll ever make a good living, be able to take care of myself, keep a partner. Just hell.
hiding.
things are so hopeless right now :bawling:
Original post by Pathway
hiding.

things are so hopeless right now :bawling:

Original post by Assan
I feel like I'm aging faster too. I find it very difficult to focus, to stay seated. I feel dumber than before, like it's harder to form arguments, make full sentences. It worries me since I'm only 26. Feeling dissociated, empty, worthless. Have no idea how I'll survive, whether I'll ever make a good living, be able to take care of myself, keep a partner. Just hell.

Original post by lauraaaaa
Feel so **** today ugh

:grouphugs: for all! Sorry I can't offer to speak on here at length - trying desperately to finish this conference paper off and send it to tutor tonight :emo:

People who have my number are welcome to text though if they need my attention :h:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:grouphugs: for all! Sorry I can't offer to speak on here at length - trying desperately to finish this conference paper off and send it to tutor tonight :emo:

People who have my number are welcome to text though if they need my attention :h:

thanks. sorry I just realised I haven't replied to your text yet :emo: sorry for being so useless. hope you are okay
thanks. sorry I just realised I haven't replied to your text yet :emo: sorry for being so useless. hope you are okay

You're never EVER useless, sweetie - don't think that! :lovehug:
Daddy says my breathing has become laboured in the last few days. Is that normal on antidepressants?

Latest