Scroll to see replies

Thank you fingers crossed for you aswell ❤️
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 81
Any news?
When are we likely to hear back when interviews were between January and Febaruary? Handed in my final form for the reference earlier today
When I went to the interview they said we were likely to hear around mid to end of april
Ohh, they told my interview group anytime as they're making offers all the time. It's strange how some have been told other times :confused:
Reply 85
Hi all, i had my interview the 2nd Feb. Was really hoping for an offer but after reading this forum i dont hold much hope :-/ It has been hell waiting too!! Does anyone know how many places there are at the knowledge spa?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 86
Clearly not enough for the huge amount of applicants! There's around 70 I heard but that could be less. Who knows there's so much speculation and we are all desperate to hear so we can decide what we are doing in September. I think it is very unfair to leave everyone waiting and some for so long
Hi

I had my interview on 13th Feb and heard from them via UCAS on the 20th March. I wasn't expecting a resonse until mid april so very surprised. Good luck guys xxxx
Did you hear from the knowledge spar or plymouth ?
Original post by sasha.xo
Did you hear from the knowledge spar or plymouth ?

I applied to both. They phoned me the week before asking my preference which was Truro. I then got into the Knowledge Spa and declined from Plymouth xx
Well done !!! :smile: im abit upset now tho :/ been waiting since January and I have heard nothing not very far :frown:
Don't like to admit it but I'm guessing all the offers go out first and rejections last so that if those who get in decide to go elsewhere or not at all then they offer it to someone they were going to decline
I heard last time I spoke to them that they're making offers all the time, which if they were doing that I guess we'd know by now
Reply 93
Hi, i called admissions on thursday, they said truro havent sent over there final decisions, and that they should by the end of that day. She said we should hear by the end of next week. I have only applied for truro. Which may be why i was told different.
Original post by cgodfrey
Hi, i called admissions on thursday, they said truro havent sent over there final decisions, and that they should by the end of that day. She said we should hear by the end of next week. I have only applied for truro. Which may be why i was told different.

That's what I was told too :smile: they said they were waiting for a few more people with outstanding paperwork so I guess they just sent them off anyway
Reply 95
Fingers crossed we here soon and its good news !!
Original post by cgodfrey
Fingers crossed we here soon and its good news !!

I hope so!!! Hopefully it'll be good :smile:
Hello! I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. I had an interview at Truro on the 13th February and desperate to hear news too :frown: this waiting is horrible, good luck to you guys x
Reply 98
Yay, its Tuesday. I don't know about you guys but all im going to be doing is checking my phone every 5 seconds lol! Fingers crossed our wait will be over ;-)
Reply 99
There are still three more days till Friday arghhhhh

Quick Reply

Latest