The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dean Ambrose
Oooo I get it now, no it's alright i don't have any issues at all. I'm not saying it's anyone elses fault and not plastering it. Just that I'm oblivious to female hints like alot of guys and that you can't talk normally and most of that epiphany stuff was garbage.

Phew thank god, I thought I was in the wrong for a moment. Looks like you have a long way to go.

O_o The hell is up with you?
Reply 1601
Sheamus as heel. Inspired decision.
Omg Aj retires. Ffs nnnnoooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope you all had a good WM Chat in here. Caught few of the opening matches and the main event but gutted missed the Sting and Rock-Triple H segment.

Lesnar is a legit beast. Reigns did ok I felt but his offence never seemed as stiff as Lesnar. Watched bit of Smackdown it probably might have been the crowd dubbing but Randy was coming across well in that promo with Show etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also that Triple H WM Entrance was utter cringe. Gutted missed Rock having a jab about it in the segment later and I, for one, as an older wrestling fan, would love a Rock-Triple H match.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
Omg Aj retires. Ffs nnnnoooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suppose It doesn't help that she was gone for so long anyway, that I don't really care as much as I thought I would have.
No motivation to watch Raw/SD now that Sting isnt a part of the product, Undertaker has gone back into his shell, and the fact that WM has passed.
Original post by Aky786UK
x

Hey man, how did the wedding go?
Neville is from Newcastle? YES

Paige Barrett Neville faction
Original post by heavyhandscott
No motivation to watch Raw/SD now that Sting isnt a part of the product, Undertaker has gone back into his shell, and the fact that WM has passed.

I'm gonna keep watching it to see my boy Seth being the current, reigning, defending, undisputed WWE heavyweight champion of the world!

Not much interested in the rest of the shows though.
Original post by AR_95
Neville is from Newcastle? YES

Paige Barrett Neville faction

Yep!!! So I am, so hes already in my top 10 best superstars of all time.
Someone tell me if im going crazy, but I'm thinking about starting to learn to wrestle?

Thing is im not the strongest guy, but it would be interesting to learn the basics of how stuff works etc
Someone tell me if im going crazy, but I'm thinking about starting to learn to wrestle?

Thing is im not the strongest guy, but it would be interesting to learn the basics of how stuff works etc

Meh, schoolkids do it all the time. Once this person in year 8 was insulting me in drama class. He was laying down I was standing up and he was making fun of my weight, I did the people's elbow randomly (without the run up and down part, obviously) and really hurt him.

Watch a video on YouTube of a pro teaching some stuff. Unless you're fit and want to have your body in pain every day of training alone, then there's no reason to do it.

Even 'fat' guys are deceptively fit, Bubba Ray was famed for destroying everyone on a Step Master, he even started mentioning his calves in promos in TNA.
WWE returns to the Frank Erwin Center tomorrow night for the Raw after Raw after Mania.

Previous episodes of Raw there have featured Steve Austin dumping fake blood on Kane, Stephanie and Shane McMahon tag-teaming for the only time ever, John Cena asking The Rock to be his tag partner, Edge making his WWF debut, Good Santa beating Bad Santa, Triple H trapping a Bella with a table, and Stone Cold spraying mustard on Stephanie's boobs.

What will happen tomorrow at 8/7c?!
Original post by IanDangerously
WWE returns to the Frank Erwin Center tomorrow night for the Raw after Raw after Mania.

Previous episodes of Raw there have featured Steve Austin dumping fake blood on Kane, Stephanie and Shane McMahon tag-teaming for the only time ever, John Cena asking The Rock to be his tag partner, Edge making his WWF debut, Good Santa beating Bad Santa, Triple H trapping a Bella with a table, and Stone Cold spraying mustard on Stephanie's boobs.

What will happen tomorrow at 8/7c?!

Nothing, most likely.
Reply 1616
Goodbye, AJ. Does this mean we start chanting her name now?
Original post by Depleted
Hey man, how did the wedding go?

Good! That was the easy part ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1618
Regarding the issues between Steve Austin and Vince McMahon, they are said to be related directly to Austin's live podcast on the WWE Network with Triple H that aired back in early February.

Vince was apparently not happy with some of Austin's questions for Triple H and while we don't have specifics yet, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter speculates that it could be Austin asking Triple H about Chyna going into the WWE Hall of Fame one day. That question really led to Chyna talking about Triple H on YouTube and then making the assault allegation in the interview with Vince Russo. This then forced Triple H to issue a statement and got the company some more bad press.
Just found out Stacey Kiebler used to have a brief crush on Kane. Man how do guys that look like Kane and Rusev do it?

Quick Reply

Latest