The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
:console: Have you started your revision for it yet? :redface:

I have started my revision for it, I'm focusing on Psychology quite a lot since I need an A or A* to continue with it at A Level. There are just so many case studies that it's overwhelming :frown:
Original post by karmacrunch
Have you thought of other ways to help you revise case studies- if flashcards are boring you? :redface: I'm sure it'll be fine. You'll get there so don't give up! :yep::hugs: Woaaaaaah. Don't think that RS is a walk in the park! :tongue: There are quite a few topics to learn... along with teachingss. + Learning facts and examples is also pretty useful. :h:

:console: Have you started your revision for it yet? :redface:

I'm not sure what other methods to use :frown: I only think RS is easy because my brother didn't revise for it at all and came out with a B :frown: Ahhhh this is so stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dumb cabbage
I'm not sure what other methods to use :frown: I only think RS is easy because my brother didn't revise for it at all and came out with a B :frown: Ahhhh this is so stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did hardly any RE revision and i came out with a C :smile:

RE is basically just common sense...
Original post by Midnightmemories
I did hardly any RE revision and i came out with a C :smile:

RE is basically just common sense...

Exactly where as geography is basically you have to know/learn everything :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly where as geography is basically you have to know/learn everything :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same with Food Tech

Currently revising English, and i came across this: http://prntscr.com/6p10jh

That made me laugh.. xD
Original post by Midnightmemories
Same with Food Tech

Currently revising English, and i came across this: http://prntscr.com/6p10jh

That made me laugh.. xD

Haha :biggrin: that cheered me up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any Clash of Clans players on here that want to join a TSR clan? :colone: . We need 6 more people to start a war... :awesome:
Reply 4987
Original post by ImagineCats
Ah cool took french gcse :biggrin: I'm thinking Biomedicine, then a masters in medicine perhaps. You?

What are your predicted grades? And what board are you doing for German GCSE? I'm doing OCR - what's sure target grade??
What's the clan name?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Purple-Pixie
Thanks for checking, that's so annoying though as I was going to see if I could find some past papers for my English Lit as there are none on the CIE website for my class' specific book, poems and play :frown:

Oh right, were they not supposed to be uploading all those past papers due to copyright from the exam boards or something?

Yeah its not loading for me either, and i can't find any past papers for it :/ slightly panicking now! Which set texts are you doing?
Original post by igcse101
Yeah its not loading for me either, and i can't find any past papers for it :/ slightly panicking now! Which set texts are you doing?

Yeah, it wouldn't load for me... I think we're all royally screwed D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nirgilis
Any Clash of Clans players on here that want to join a TSR clan? :colone: . We need 6 more people to start a war... :awesome:

Original post by moe889
What's the clan name?

Posted from TSR Mobile

QFA :smile:
Original post by igcse101

Play - An Inspector Calls
Novel - I'm the King of the Castle
Poetry - Thomas Hardy

What about you? Yeah I can't find a single past paper for any of these texts so I'm really worried now!
On the subject of Literature, is anyone here doing iGCSE World Lit? Please tell me someone is suffering under the excruciating pain that is Yukio Mishima's Sound of Waves ​-_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

You try mind maps? If you choose a case study, e.g. One about the coast, then you write what you already know in one colour. Then you could fill in the gaps in another colour? :h: Ah, okay. I guess it's different for everybody. :yep:

Original post by Purple-Pixie
I have started my revision for it, I'm focusing on Psychology quite a lot since I need an A or A* to continue with it at A Level. There are just so many case studies that it's overwhelming :frown:

Ah, okay. :redface: I'm sure you'll get there! Take it slow and don't frazzle yourself in one go! :h: Use your wish to do Psychology A-Level to get there! :tongue: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fgs, I feel like procrastination will hinder me and restrict me from reaching my full potential - like I feel if I worked to the best of my ability I'd be able to get all A*s but I always screw around so I've got a few A/B's
Reply 4996
Does anyone know any useful websites for me to practice questions for science? I can past papers from the AQA website, but if there are any others please let me know!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saahil0987
Fgs, I feel like procrastination will hinder me and restrict me from reaching my full potential - like I feel if I worked to the best of my ability I'd be able to get all A*s but I always screw around so I've got a few A/B's

Urgh high five... :frown:
Ahh what's everyone motivation to do work and revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest