The Student Room Group

Why DONT you want to be well paid?

Scroll to see replies

Because the medium to medium-high paying, wage slave jobs are pretty dull.

The highest paying jobs require no education (entrepreneurship), acting, art/music.

And the most enjoyable jobs have varying pay.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Abdul-Karim
LOOOL you 24k ass making ****ty job. Mate u teach foreigners english, you are in no position to talk.

Don't want your life story, not everyone can be rich it's alright :hugs: sometimes claim poverty

You are genuinely a pathetic human being, but you're only 19 so it's fine. Hopefully for your sake, uni will give you some kind of maturity and after uni when you're in the real world you will wake up a bit. Good luck anyway
Original post by xleoanimusx
You are genuinely a pathetic human being, but you're only 19 so it's fine. Hopefully for your sake, uni will give you some kind of maturity and after uni when you're in the real world you will wake up a bit. Good luck anyway

m8 probs more succsful than u k9k l0l0l
LOOOL you 24k ass making ****ty job. Mate u teach foreigners english, you are in no position to talk.

Don't want your life story, not everyone can be rich it's alright :hugs: sometimes claim poverty

abdul stop. i know he is talking **** and acting like he knows more, but remember what we spoke about, stay humble.
Original post by welcometoib
abdul stop. i know he is talking **** and acting like he knows more, but remember what we spoke about, stay humble.

It's the internet, it's all bants m8.

Teachers are cool, without them I would be retard irl.

I haven't started uni yet so I don't claim to be successful? Success is subjective also. What is success to you might be meaningless to me, you absolute toe-rag of a little boy.
I haven't started uni yet so I don't claim to be successful? Success is subjective also. What is success to you might be meaningless to me, you absolute toe-rag of a little boy.

Lmao m8, i swear ur the guy who didn't want to tell us how many hot girls he gets. virgin kid.
Lmao m8, i swear ur the guy who didn't want to tell us how many hot girls he gets. virgin kid.

Man, you're so very boring. IB will probably suit you well :ahee:
Man, you're so very boring. IB will probably suit you well :ahee:

k9k I am more fun than you, gauranteed. Got better hobbies then u too m8, lol u use tsr ffs, you are in no position to talk. You probs socially degenerate.
k9k I am more fun than you, gauranteed. Got better hobbies then u too m8, lol u use tsr ffs, you are in no position to talk. You probs socially degenerate.

kek
Abdul is on a wind up as usual.
It's the internet, it's all bants m8.

Teachers are cool, without them I would be retard irl.

m((2x7)-6), you never used teachers anyway, utube. anyway dont be arrogant, you will out earn people here who look retarded arguing with you when they know f all, dont compound it
My girlfriend was a consultant at BBM for a year and jacked it to do a PhD with the aim of becoming am academic. She just missed being intellectually stretched day to day.

I can understand the sentiment, I miss getting to write an essay each week which demanded serious thought.
Original post by Europhile
Abdul is on a wind up as usual.

hey, i dont mean to sound rude, but the majority of what youve posed regarding ib is completely incorrect, whereas abdul and princepieman et al are much more informed it seems like, peace
Original post by Le Nombre
My girlfriend was a consultant at BBM for a year and jacked it to do a PhD with the aim of becoming am academic. She just missed being intellectually stretched day to day.

I can understand the sentiment, I miss getting to write an essay each week which demanded serious thought.

trolling right?
Original post by ChickenMadness
kek

what you tryna say mate, 50 post per day is low init
Original post by Quady
Really? Which department? Doing what? :/

second this!
trolling right?

No, why would I be?

Don't get me wrong, she's lucky she can do that secure in the knowledge I'll make enough for us to live comfortably.

Is this seriously the way you want to present yourself to others? You're better than this.
hey, i dont mean to sound rude, but the majority of what youve posed regarding ib is completely incorrect, whereas abdul and princepieman et al are much more informed it seems like, peace

No it's not. If you don't handle the day to day affairs of an organisation you aren't a managing director, no matter how much you convince yourself otherwise. Just because in the IB world you do it to satisfy egos doesn't mean that is actually the case. Try being an actual managing director turning over 6 figures before you comment next time, kid.

Furthermore, I don't mean to sound rude but a lot of the assumptions made in here are hilarious. Abdul is a kid still at university with student debt that's going to increase tenfold and has probably never ever worked, which exemplifies his distorted view of reality. He thinks people like myself should be jealous of him which is hilarious considering he's currently worth nothing, literally nothing.

Finally, whilst he is slaving away making other people rich I'll be living and working near a beach making a mass amount of money for myself. The sad reality is he cant accept that other people are richer than him by default and that is just the way it is. The funniest part of it is that its a shock to him that there are well off middle class people on TSR. I admire his dedication and goals but it's quite clear he needs a bit of a reality check if he's ever to become rich.

The only sort of people I'll look up to on here are people like Quady who've actually got their head screwed on.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending