Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton university applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Monica-xx
Who has applied for accommodation yet? I have! ^_^

I have! I applied for Whitelands, purely because it looked the nicest and had all en suites, which is what I want personally. Other places had en suites but I didn't want to risk getting a non en suite room, even though it's not guaranteed.

Where did you pick?
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 241
Original post by Tush Williams
I have! I applied for Whitelands, purely because it looked the nicest and had all en suites, which is what I want personally. Other places had en suites but I didn't want to risk getting a non en suite room, even though it's not guaranteed.

Where did you pick?

I picked Digby Stuart so that I'm close to my lessons and it's on campus. I specifically pointed out that I wanted en suite as my first choice and that if I didn't get it on Digby, then I'd be open to another en suite at another college (I noted down my preferences in order). I also though about Whitelands but I thought it was too far despite having all en suites so I put it as my last choice. But I'm sure that as long as you apply on the day applications open then you should hopefully be able to get your first choice! So fingers crossed we all get the one we want!
If you've applied for southlands accommodation or you're studying film, just send me a private message. It would be nice to speak to people in my halls and course before freshers

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to Southlands, as the building work at Digby put me off
I've applied in Froebel for the new Chadwick Halls accommodation, I really liked Digby Lee house when I looked on the campus tour but I didn't want to be near lots of building work!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi.

I've got an unconditional in Photography which surprised me a lot and I'm quite happy that I'm going to study in Roehampton - I'm curious how studying in England looks like. :smile:

I hope that I'm going to have a pleasure to meet some of you.
Original post by mak_w_polu
Hi.I've got an unconditional in Photography which surprised me a lot and I'm quite happy that I'm going to study in Roehampton - I'm curious how studying in England looks like. :smile:I hope that I'm going to have a pleasure to meet some of you.
studying in England: rain, rain, general bad weather, moaning about the weather, arguing about the correct way to pronounce things and I can only assume that at uni it will be te cheapest place to buy Pukka pads.
no, all jokes aside, it's brilliant :smile: where are you coming from? :smile:
Poland.
Original post by izzydennis
Anyone firmed a place for media, culture and identity?:smile:

yes :biggrin: I'm so exited!
Hey everyone! There's a group set up on FB for everyone starting at Roehampton in 2015 with over 1500 members!

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1466368070259788
Original post by shortyoneforty
yes :biggrin: I'm so exited!

Me too! Just this morning 😃 Shall see you there guys 😋 xx
Reply 251
Original post by Monica-xx
Hey guys! Thought I'd start up a thread for 2015 applicants as I haven't seen one been set up yet! What has everyone chosen to study? I got an offer to study Criminology :smile:

Im going Roehampton University in September too and I have a conditional offer for criminology as well :smile:.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 252
Has anyone applied for accommodation in the Digby Stuart college?
Has anyone applied for the LLB (Hons) Law course? is it risky seeing as its never been done at Roehampton before?
Does anybody know when the University get back to us on our accommodation choices??? Is it in August?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to whitelands too :smile:
Original post by ryry10
Has anyone applied for accommodation in the Digby Stuart college?

I've applied for digby Stuart :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tam_Croucher
I've applied for digby Stuart :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you get Digby you get a discount because of the building works.

I wanted to apply there but I wasn't sure about it with the building works so I chose Whitelands.
Reply 258
Hey guys, ive applied for froebel accommodation, seems kind of new, im going for a msc international management with hrm, anyone?
Btw, how hard is roehampton? Cz im coming all tge way from dubai, uae, and i have no idea what i might face..."academically"
Reply 259
I have applied for Froebel accommodation, going in for MSc international management with HRM, anyone ?
Btw guys, how hard is roehampton ? Cz I'm coming all the way from Dubai, UAE, so I just have no idea what I'm going to face academic wise, any help ?

Quick Reply

Latest