The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pathway
dont know :frown: can i help? you can PM me if you need/want to talk about anything.

It's fine. Don't worry about it. Why not hit the shops if possible? It'll be very busy though. :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
It's fine. Don't worry about it. Why not hit the shops if possible? It'll be very busy though. :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do worry. :sadnod:

I dunno, I am usually sleeping during the day and I hate going out on my own because I think people are watching/following me. :dontknow:
Original post by Pathway
I do worry. :sadnod:

I dunno, I am usually sleeping during the day and I hate going out on my own because I think people are watching/following me. :dontknow:

Please don't Path. I've been like this for months.

Ah I see. I sleep during the day back at uni.
People stare at me when I go out in my uni town. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
Please don't Path. I've been like this for months.

Ah I see. I sleep during the day back at uni.
People stare at me when I go out in my uni town. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not trying to make you feel worse, I just care about people and that includes you. Sorry if I'm making things worse.

Yeah, I'm still at uni because I refused to go home and had a mini breakdown over the phone to my mum and she was like "ok don't come home if you can't handle it" and so I'm still here lol...
:console: sorry people do that. :frown:
Original post by Pathway
I'm not trying to make you feel worse, I just care about people and that includes you. Sorry if I'm making things worse.

Yeah, I'm still at uni because I refused to go home and had a mini breakdown over the phone to my mum and she was like "ok don't come home if you can't handle it" and so I'm still here lol...
:console: sorry people do that. :frown:

No you're not. You just shouldn't waste your efforts on lowlives like me, that's all I'm saying.
I should have done that myself but was forced to come back. Luckily going back this week.
It's fine. Not your fault. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
No you're not. You just shouldn't waste your efforts on lowlives like me, that's all I'm saying.
I should have done that myself but was forced to come back. Luckily going back this week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're not a lowlife. promsie
Original post by SenSel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh? Who is a "lowlife" here? Can't see any at all :yep:
missing my girlfriend, distracting myself from that with Game of Thrones :h:
Original post by Pathway
you're not a lowlife. promsie

In real life, I am.
Can I ask when do you normally fall asleep? For me it takes ages. 5ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avhhs
Huh? Who is a "lowlife" here? Can't see any at all :yep:

Lol, how are you avhhs? Were you on a night out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
In real life, I am.
Can I ask when do you normally fall asleep? For me it takes ages. 5ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Generally between 4-10am. I don't sleep for very long when I do sleep though, because nightmares wake me up.
I can't sleeeeep:angry: Feels so wrong to be up this early on my day off...
had my last meeting with my dissertation supervisor today :eek: and it went really well :eek: i've got between one and two thousand words left to write, am on track to finish writing by friday, and my supervisor said the points that i was raising were all very relevant and stuff :h: parents are coming up to visit on thursday afternoon, i'll spend the weekend editing and formatting, and then hopefully on sunday evening/monday morning i'll be ready for electronic submission! :h:
why is everything so hard all the time. :cry2: people are absolutely impossible sometimes I swear :frown:
Original post by Pathway
Generally between 4-10am. I don't sleep for very long when I do sleep though, because nightmares wake me up.

Sorry to hear that. That is exactly me at uni.
I've started getting dreams that would be perceived as disturbing. :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
Everything, I don't belong on this planet.
I should be gone by now.

I'm just a pile of **** shaped into a human.

From what I've seen of you, you're a perfectly nice bloke who cares about others so much, so I wouldn't say your a pile of **** at all.

Always here if you wanna chat.
I'm supposed to be going out somewhere for dinner with my girlfriend and her parents, but they didn't tell my girlfriend what time to tell me to be ready for so i've stepped out the shower to 7 missed calls off her and apparently they've decided to go without us and we'll arrive when i'm ready and we've driven over and they'll come bring us to their table.

This does no good for my anxiety, i feel like a burden, like i've ruined the night and i hate arriving late to things because then the focus is on me and i like to melt into the background. I hate going out for dinner with other people like that anyway because i hate the whole offering to pay thing knowing full well they'll say no and i'll feel like i haven't shown i'm grateful for it; because i'm too shy to say thankyou more than once without sounding awkward and my voice cracking when i say it.
Me^
Original post by SenSel
Sorry to hear that. That is exactly me at uni.
I've started getting dreams that would be perceived as disturbing. :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM if you want to talk about it?
Original post by james1211
Me^

Don't worry about it, it's just a misunderstanding and will all be alright :smile:

Latest