King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Firmed my AAB conditional offer for Geography! Anyone else? :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
just found the facebook page, can somebody accept me?
Original post by jm9
Firmed my AAB conditional offer for Geography! Anyone else? :smile:

Hey I did the same a while back!! Are you studying BA or BSc???
Reply 483
Original post by Kaizary
Hey I did the same a while back!! Are you studying BA or BSc???

BSc, you? :smile:
Have you guys sorted accommodation yet for Kings? :smile:
Reply 485
Original post by Sarrah17
Have you guys sorted accommodation yet for Kings? :smile:

Made my application on the day the system was enabled, we won't get replies for a few months, from what I've heard the allocation is randomised
Firmed Religion, Philosophy and Ethics at King's! Anyone else in the theology department?
Hi can someone quote me if they are currently doing biomed at Kings, I just wanted to know what the course is like at the uni.
Thanks
No Brainer1
Firmed my offer for Law at Kings! Is anyone else going to the Law offer holder day on the 24th of April? Also, does anyone have any advice for choosing accommodation?
Is there anything you need to do to get accepted on to the KCL offer holder Facebook group?
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Is there anything you need to do to get accepted on to the KCL offer holder Facebook group?

Just click "Join"
What accommodation will you be applying for guys? I get an error currently which I'll need to resolve , but I'm definitely lost on accommodation!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 492
Original post by *Stefan*
What accommodation will you be applying for guys? I get an error currently which I'll need to resolve , but I'm definitely lost on accommodation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Put in my application on the sixth and these were my choices, I prioritised based proximity and which ones had en-suites, couldn't imagine coming home at 3 am after a night out and not be able to chunder in peace because of a shared toilet

Stamford St Apts
Great Dover St Apts
College Hall
Moonraker-Ensuite
Julian Markham
Original post by mm14
Put in my application on the sixth and these were my choices, I prioritised based proximity and which ones had en-suites, couldn't imagine coming home at 3 am after a night out and not be able to chunder in peace because of a shared toilet

Stamford St Apts
Great Dover St Apts
College Hall
Moonraker-Ensuite
Julian Markham

You applied for law right?
Reply 494
Original post by *Stefan*
You applied for law right?

Nah bro, I applied for law last year and ended up studying law somewhere else. I found that there were differences in what I was looking for in a university and what I got, in conjunction with this I found that I really didn't like most of my modules or was indifferent to anything that wasn't criminal law. Unfortunately by the time I realised this it was already passed the UCAS deadline but long story short I had to make a damn good application and thankfully King's gave me a place to study International Development. I'll be 19 on entry but it doesn't really bother me because a lot of people take gap years, it just happened to be that mine was spent at a uni, one of my friends actually got halfway through his degree in medicine and then dropped out to study philosophy, so things could be worse.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mm14
Made my application on the day the system was enabled, we won't get replies for a few months, from what I've heard the allocation is randomised

Yeah, i did that too! What was your first choice accommodation (if you don't mind me asking)
I've been accepted for Adult Nursing at KCL! Never been so excited in my entire life! So nervous but it's such a huge achievement for me! After having both the exams and the MMI, I got in! Yay :biggrin:
Original post by emilydaisymarsh
I've been accepted for Adult Nursing at KCL! Never been so excited in my entire life! So nervous but it's such a huge achievement for me! After having both the exams and the MMI, I got in! Yay :biggrin:

Well done!
An 18 year old going from the South of England over here! From Thanet soon to be in London in September!!
Reply 499
Original post by Sarrah17
Yeah, i did that too! What was your first choice accommodation (if you don't mind me asking)

Stamford Street Apartments, after spending a year where my commute has always been at least a solid hour on the tube daily I want to be able to walk to uni in about 20 minutes

Latest