Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
You're like ancient :aetsch: ...

but I was born in 1990 so I'm even closer to the grave :colone::colone:

Your username is beautiful :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 2-ethylbut-1-ene
Your username is beautiful :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a reference to a song by one hundred hours (A Christian band)
The song is called You've been so good to me
'I want to have your heart, could I have your heart? 'cause you have mine'
:colondollar:
Original post by blah3210
omg you're such a chav

Lol it's an act :rolleyes:
Abdullaah bin Abbaas رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه و سلم sent a messenger with the invitation of lslaam to Wahshi bin Harb who was responsible for killing Hamza رضي الله عنه (the uncle of Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه و سلم ). The messenger returned with a message from Wahshi stating, "O Muhammad! How can you call me to Islaam when you say that a murderer, a Mushrikeen and an adulterer shall meet with a grave punishment and this punishment will be multiplied for them on the Day of Qiyaamah where they shall remain disgraced in it forever(1). I have committed all of these crimes, so is there any scope for me?" Allaah then revealed the verse:

إِلَّا مَن تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا فَأُولَٰئِكَ يُبَدِّلُ اللَّهُ سَيِّئَاتِهِمْ حَسَنَاتٍ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا
Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
(2)

In reply to this verse, Wahshi said, "0 Muhammad! The condition in this verse is uncompromising which states, 'Except for those who (sincere&) repent, accept Imaan and perform good actions.' What if I do not have the opportunity to fulfil it?" Allaah then revealed the verse:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَغْفِرُ أَن يُشْرَكَ بِهِ وَيَغْفِرُ مَا دُونَ ذَٰلِكَ لِمَن يَشَاءُ
Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills.
(3)

To this, Wahshi replied, "This forgiveness depends on the will of Allaah. I do not know whether I shall be forgiven or not. Is there any other scope for me?" Allaah then revealed the verse:

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَىٰ أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
(4)

Upon hearing this, Wahshi said, 'Yes, this is in order." He then accepted Islaam. Other Muslims asked, "O Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه و سلم ! We had also committed the sins that Wahshi committed (Does this verse apply to us as well?)." Rasulullaah صلى الله عليه و سلم replied, "It applies to all Muslims in general." (Tabraani)

Footnotes:
(1) Surah al-Furqaan, ayaat 68-69
(2) Surah al-Furqaan, ayah 70
(3) Surah an-Nisaa', ayah 48
(4) Surah az-Zumar, ayah 53

[Source: Hayaat as-Sahaabah]
Original post by justforonegif
walaikumasalaam :ciao:anger can be a tough thing to control. anakin skywalker fell to his anger and became darth vader. u dont wna go down that route sis :no:i wud advise that even if u disagree with someone in ur house, u shudnt argue, just nod and walk away. easier said then done. but its the best thing. i wud keep away from things which make u angry. normally they can be lil things like a parent asking u to do something. these things r normally repetitive and u may find it happens on a daily basis. avoid it. if u get told off or challenged, endure it with silence and jus nod.also like. if its repetitive situations wich lead to u becomin angry. norms these situations r like caused by the same issue again and again. u cud try go to that root and prevent dat situation from occuring in the first place. back in the day, when i was young and stupid and hormoned up. i used to get angry sometimes at home too. terrible anger. i wud walk away and go punch a wall or somethin. i was solid tho, so wudnt recommend the punching for u tho. jus sharing a story.nowadays im calmer then most nubs :yes:

Trolls growing up. :yes: MashaAllah. :mmm:
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
You're like ancient :aetsch: ...

but I was born in 1990 so I'm even closer to the grave :colone::colone:

Ah :biggrin:
Original post by ash92:)
Ah :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just wondering.Is it possible for people beyond the grave to communicate with the living?
Original post by LotusBlue

Hey Tens :hello:
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just wondering.Is it possible for people beyond the grave to communicate with the living?

Not afaik. Seeing the deceased in a dream may well be independent of this.
One night, the Sahabah Radiyallahu Anhum were gathered together with the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam, and he was telling about the causes of acceptance of the supplication made by a Muslim so as the nullifiers of it.
So the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam said:
“There is not a Muslim who supplicates with a supplication which does not contain any sin nor cutting off of relations, except that Allah gives him for it one of three ways: either He will answer his prayer or accumulate it for him for the Hereafter or turn away from him an equal amount of evil.”
So the Sahabah Radiyallahu Anhum said: “Then we will ask a lot.”
And the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalaam said: “Allah will answer even more.”
Original post by Incredible97
Hey Tens :hello:

ahaha Hey! Assalamualaikum. :smile:

How are you?
ahaha Hey! Assalamualaikum. :smile:

How are you?

WalaikumAsalaam :smile:

I'm Good Alhamdullilah.. You?
Original post by Incredible97
WalaikumAsalaam :smile:I'm Good Alhamdullilah.. You?

I'm good too Alhumdulillah! enjoying my holidays in Turkey :biggrin: :biggrin:
I'm good too Alhumdulillah! enjoying my holidays in Turkey :biggrin: :biggrin:

:eek: Your in Turkey? I've been there last year :tongue:.. This year in Ramadhan I'm going to Dubai with my friends and i might spend Eid there, and not with family... :frown:

But I'm sure i will a have a great Time.. :cool:
Original post by Biryani007
Lol it's an act :rolleyes:

im jus smarter then the average chav sister rice :yes:

r u calling sister jameelaxxx a troll? :eyeball:
Sahih Muslim
The book of clothes and adornment

وَحَدَّثَنِي أَبُو غَسَّانَ الْمِسْمَعِيُّ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، قَالاَ أَخْبَرَنَا مُعَاذٌ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ هِشَامٍ - حَدَّثَنِي أَبِي، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، أَنَّ مُعَاوِيَةَ، قَالَ ذَاتَ يَوْمٍ إِنَّكُمْ قَدْ أَحْدَثْتُمْ زِيَّ سَوْءٍ وَإِنَّ نَبِيَّ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَهَى عَنِ الزُّورِ ‏.‏ قَالَ وَجَاءَ رَجُلٌ بِعَصًا عَلَى رَأْسِهَا خِرْقَةٌ قَالَ مُعَاوِيَةُ أَلاَ وَهَذَا الزُّورُ ‏.‏ قَالَ قَتَادَةُ يَعْنِي مَا يُكَثِّرُ بِهِ النِّسَاءُ أَشْعَارَهُنَّ مِنَ الْخِرَقِ ‏.‏

Sa, id b. Musayyib reported that Mu'awiya said one day:
Should I narrate to you the evil make-up. Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) forbade cheating. It was during that time that a person came with a staff and there was a cloth on its head, whereupon Mu, awiya said: Behold, that is cheating. Qatada said: This implies how women artificially increase their hair with the help of rags.

Reference:
In-book reference: book 37, hadith 189
USC-MSA web (English) Reference: book 24, hadith 5309
Original post by justforonegif
im jus smarter then the average chav sister rice :yes:

r u calling sister jameelaxxx a troll? :eyeball:

Lool :lol:
Original post by ash92:)
That moment when you read "anakin" in an arabic accent...:ahee:

:shakecane:

u can be master yoda :yes:

im luke. ibn fulaan is chewbacca. dream team. :wizard: