The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

uws adult nursing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by student_k
Oh okay, I am so so nervous, mine is tomorrow, I don't know what I am more worried about the test or the interview! I'm originally from Scotland, but I live in Singapore with my family, so I have travelled all the way down here for this. So they said that I can do the testing and if I pass, then I will have the interview straight afterwards.

You said what is the difference between a student nurse? the difference between a student nurse compared to what? You also said your greatest achievement and nurse? What does that mean?

You have been so helpful thank you so much!

Sorry my tablet must have mucked that up, it was....what is the difference between a student nurse and a registered nurse, and what is your greatest achievement x
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Anyone still waiting an interview or just me? :frown:
Original post by stace224
Anyone still waiting an interview or just me? :frown:

Theres still folk in my class waiting x
Hey has any1 got an offer for adult nursing in Paisley????
Reply 24
Original post by rachelcanning
Hey has any1 got an offer for adult nursing in Paisley????

Hi Rachel

I've got an offer for Adult Nursing at Paisley, just firmed my place today?... Would be good to hear from others who will be joining us in September x
I never got an offer or even an interview still left wothouT anu answers and have a feeling it's too late now!
I never got an offer or even an interview still left wothouT anu answers and have a feeling it's too late now!

Did you attend a testing session x
Original post by shevonneuk
Did you attend a testing session x

No but they said they were still looking through applications when I contacted them and said more testing sessions were coming up. Not hoping out any hope now as surely they'd all be done!
If they are still testing then keep everything crossed xx
Will do! Xx
Reply 30

Have you contacted them? When I went for testing they said they had a lot of no replies to the testing invitations and were looking into making sure the emails had gone out correctly. Might be worth emailing them :-)
I will send them an email thank you!
Emailed today and they got back and said a decision has been made and needs to be processed. Wish they'd just say but know they can't. As I hadn't attended a testing session I expect it to be a rejection despite recent study.
Didnt get into uws, my application got withdrawn as I didn't attend a testing session. I've emailed them as I didn't receive an email to attend one and contacted them several times to say I hasn't received an email so I'm a bit annoyed.
How frustrating, I know mines went to my spam but I knoe they text individuals when they have no responce x
Original post by shevonneuk
How frustrating, I know mines went to my spam but I knoe they text individuals when they have no responce x

Didn't get a txt either! :frown: really gutted.
Well good news, I appealed their decision and got a testing session on 11th May.
Reply 37
Well good news, I appealed their decision and got a testing session on 11th May.

That's good then! Bet ur glad u appealed it!
I got an unsuccessful yesterday for mental health nursing, just waiting on adult now xx
Original post by Pml1985
That's good then! Bet ur glad u appealed it!
I got an unsuccessful yesterday for mental health nursing, just waiting on adult now xx

Yeah defo. Still in with a chance for adult a so know there's a whole testing day the same day I'm having mine so last intake! Xx
Reply 39
Hi everyone iv been told I'm on the reserve list for adult nursing uws but have no ucas update, is anyone else in the same position? X

Quick Reply

Latest