The Student Room Group

Geography Review Magazine - online anywhere? A Level Geography.

Hey, so my geography teacher has said recently that the geography review magazine (by Hodder Education) is really helpful as a supplement to our notes and also has a lot of exam advice, as well as just being interesting especially as I'm considering geography at university. Unfortunately I didn't subscribe to the magazine at the beginning of the year and now I feel like I've missed out. I checked our local library and they don't have it.

Does anybody out there know if there's anywhere only where I can read it, or does anybody out there subscribe to it and is able to share it with me?
Really want to read the past couple of editions!!
Original post by hannb98

Hey, so my geography teacher has said recently that the geography review magazine (by Hodder Education) is really helpful as a supplement to our notes and also has a lot of exam advice, as well as just being interesting especially as I'm considering geography at university. Unfortunately I didn't subscribe to the magazine at the beginning of the year and now I feel like I've missed out. I checked our local library and they don't have it.

Does anybody out there know if there's anywhere only where I can read it, or does anybody out there subscribe to it and is able to share it with me?
Really want to read the past couple of editions!!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Geography forum for you as you should get more responses there.:smile:You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=83
Hi! I know I'm way, way too late for hannb98 but hopefully this will help anyone else who's looking for specific Geography Review articles. https://my.dynamic-learning.co.uk/MyDynamicLearning.aspx has an archive of issues of all the "Review" magazines. Hopefully it works for other people, it seems to log you in to a random school's account.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending