The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MJK91
You mean that some people actually do well in interviews? ****.

Yeah I just blab on randomly and hope to meet items on the checklist. Probs not the best method!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Fingers crossed man. We will both be going to Warwick in September.
Original post by okeyca
Offer this morning too. Surname begins with O if that is happening this time...
Good Luck everyone

I hope you don’t mind but I’ve just had a stalk of your account. :colone: I see you have at least 3 offers...Any idea what your preference is yet? Jus Wundrin
Reply 782
Original post by TouchWood
I hope you don’t mind but I’ve just had a stalk of your account. :colone: I see you have at least 3 offers...Any idea what your preference is yet? Jus Wundrin

Yes - I've been incredibly lucky. No idea, it's probably between Newcastle and Warwick. I have both the luxury and curse of having a decision to make...
Original post by okeyca
Yes - I've been incredibly lucky. No idea, it's probably between Newcastle and Warwick. I have both the luxury and curse of having a decision to make...

Nice problem to have mind!

Which session were you in for Warwick MMIs by the way? We've had one Monday 14:15 so far and I don't know about anyone elses! Wonder if they're going chronologically?
Reply 784
Original post by MJK91
Nice problem to have mind!

Which session were you in for Warwick MMIs by the way? We've had one Monday 14:15 so far and I don't know about anyone elses! Wonder if they're going chronologically?

Tuesday 2:15pm. They don't seem to have given out many offers so far though. Fingers crossed for you!
Original post by okeyca
Tuesday 2:15pm. They don't seem to have given out many offers so far though. Fingers crossed for you!

Had a little heart attack then... I was Monday 2:15 and thought "Oh no, that's two in my slot now!" but alas not haha.

Congrats!!
Reply 786
I was Tuesday 2:15 too.. Who knows how they're doing it
Original post by Kateg7
I was Tuesday 2:15 too.. Who knows how they're doing it

As someone said earlier it may just be top-down in terms of scores. That way they can easily give out all their offers, form a waiting list and then reject.
what will be will be, fingers crossed and good luck everyone
I spoke to admissions this morninng and was told all decisions are sent randomly there is no order and decisions will be sent out till next week.
Original post by p-value
Offer! Came in at 10 am today

Yay congrats! I'm really happy for you, I know it's the one you wanted :biggrin:
Reply 791
Decided to check this forum during my lunch break as I hadn't since the interview a few weeks back. What a mistake. Seeing the first offers coming in means my heart is at that stage of continual fright and work is not going to be able to distract me.

Congratulations to those who've received offers. Praying to the old gods and the new that we aren't left hanging for too long.
Original post by adderz242
I spoke to admissions this morninng and was told all decisions are sent randomly there is no order and decisions will be sent out till next week.

Bloody hell, wonderful news. I know I should just forget about it and move on but I can't, and I cba with refreshing every 2 mins for a week!
Reply 793
Original post by Victoria Sponge
Yay congrats! I'm really happy for you, I know it's the one you wanted :biggrin:

Thank you! Well done on your offers! :biggrin: Enjoy medicine!! :biggrin:
Does anyone think there'll be anymore today? Maybe a morning and a afternoon lot?

I'm panicked and over thinking....
Reply 795
I haven't heard anything from Warwick too but I'm expecting a rejection, especially after my awful performance at 2/6 of the stations :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LostInYourMusic
Does anyone think there'll be anymore today? Maybe a morning and a afternoon lot?

I'm panicked and over thinking....

IIRC last year there were usually outpourings around 5pm. Who knows though really!

Original post by hawflo
I haven't heard anything from Warwick too but I'm expecting a rejection, espeically after after my awful performance at 2/6 of the stations :frown:

Hi-five, me too. Station 1 + 5 in particular!
Original post by hawflo
I haven't heard anything from Warwick too but I'm expecting a rejection, espeically after after my awful performance at 2/6 of the stations :frown:

Im sure you’ll be fine. Everybody has good and bad stations! Its better to have 4/6 go well than one big fat bad interview!
Station 1 went pretty bad for me as well! And it was my first station! Did not honestly see the point or reason to that station.
Original post by Awesome_Alien
Station 1 went pretty bad for me as well! And it was my first station! Did not honestly see the point or reason to that station.

Same one! Froze 3 mins in haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending