The Student Room Group

AQA Physics PHYA5 - Thursday 18th June 2015 [Exam Discussion Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by l1lvink
Hey, only justt come across the PHYA5 page (been on the PHYA4 page for a little while now). Great job making these CD223 and awesome notes Lau.
How many of you are doing the medical physics option?

Thank you! :smile: I do intend on adding my notes to each thread once they're complete. My PHYA4 notes are done so I'll aim to upload them asap!

Unfortunately I'm doing Astrophysics. Do you like medical?

How have you been revising?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone have any astrophysics notes ?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 282
Original post by king cobra
Anyone have any astrophysics notes ?????

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I'm uploading more files to the first post I'll add a brilliant PowerPoint I found. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Thank you! :smile: I do intend on adding my notes to each thread once they're complete. My PHYA4 notes are done so I'll aim to upload them asap!

Unfortunately I'm doing Astrophysics. Do you like medical?

How have you been revising?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats a shame. No, I really dislike the medical Physics module, its very boring and IMO, very little Physics in it (some lenses stuff, but I never liked that either). On top of that, neither my my Physics teachers have ever taught this module, as the teacher who taught this module left last year.
Reply 284
Original post by l1lvink
Thats a shame. No, I really dislike the medical Physics module, its very boring and IMO, very little Physics in it (some lenses stuff, but I never liked that either). On top of that, neither my my Physics teachers have ever taught this module, as the teacher who taught this module left last year.

Lenses crops up in Astro too haha! Woah that seems pretty harsh: try and make some notes as you go along or something to help you revise topics as they come and go - might compensate for an inexperienced teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone!

Found these great notes on Unit 5 Section 1.

Hope you like them :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 286
Original post by Disney0702
Hello everyone!

Found these great notes on Unit 5 Section 1.

Hope you like them :colondollar:

Thank you! They're brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
These have gaps in/bits missing where there's things I don't need in my notes so they aren't as useful as the unit four ones I expect but here's my unit five notes anyway!

Spoiler

Reply 288
Original post by Lau14
These have gaps in/bits missing where there's things I don't need in my notes so they aren't as useful as the unit four ones I expect but here's my unit five notes anyway!

Spoiler

Thank you! These are fantastic! I will add them to the first post when I wake up in the morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 289
Added a helpful 89 slide Astro revision PowerPoint for those taking it and asking for astro resources!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CD223
Thank you! They're brilliant!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah you're welcome :smile:

It's a shame that the website I got it from doesn't have notes on the optional sections.

If you want more revision material in terms of topic by topic questions you can find them here from the same website.
Reply 291
Ah you're welcome :smile:

It's a shame that the website I got it from doesn't have notes on the optional sections.

If you want more revision material in terms of topic by topic questions you can find them here from the same website.

Sorry I replied to your post in the PHYA4 thread before I saw this!

Thank you!

Are you doing Astro?
If so, ive added a comprehensive PowerPoint to the first post that contains everything.
Anyone got notes on turning points. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Original post by Rohitkumar1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I must admit I haven't seen any flying around the thread just yet. That said, have you seen the section of the CGP revision guide?
Original post by CD223
Sorry I replied to your post in the PHYA4 thread before I saw this!

Thank you!

Are you doing Astro?
If so, ive added a comprehensive PowerPoint to the first post that contains everything.

You're welcome :wink:

No I do Turning Points.
Original post by Rohitkumar1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey my teach showed my class a really good website with revision notes for all of AQA Physics.

Unit 5 Section 1

Unit 5 Section 2
(Optional topics)

You'll find some Turning Points notes on here :smile:
Reply 296
You're welcome :wink:

No I do Turning Points.

Oh I'm sorry! I'll add those links to the first post if you don't mind :smile:
Reply 297
Hey my teach showed my class a really good website with revision notes for all of AQA Physics.

Unit 5 Section 1

Unit 5 Section 2
(Optional topics)

You'll find some Turning Points notes on here :smile:

Thank you!
Added to the first post :smile:
Original post by CD223
Oh I'm sorry! I'll add those links to the first post if you don't mind :smile:

No I don't mind at all :smile:
Original post by CD223
Thank you!
Added to the first post :smile:

You could also post a recommendation of the CGP text book for AQA Physics on your first post.

I have that book and I find it extremely useful and I think its best if everyone knows about it :smile:

[h="1"]A2-Level Physics for AQA A: Student Book[/h]Sample Pages

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending