The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
I start my first week tomorrow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same, technically my Easter holiday hasn't started yet (which is my excuse for not doing anything over the last 3 days).
I start my first week tomorrow :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suddenly feel deprived- do you go to a catholic school or something?
Original post by blamethenargles
I suddenly feel deprived- do you go to a catholic school or something?

Scottish state school. Terms are different.

My first exam is on the 5th of May and my last is on the 22nd - starting to panic a little now.
To year 13s who needs motivation. Trust me it helps -SL2310 (He wants me to spread this :smile:)

[video="youtube;fMNGzUm0170"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNGzUm0170[/video]
Original post by Starlight15
To year 13s who needs motivation. Trust me it helps -SL2310 (He wants me to spread this :smile:)

[video="youtube;fMNGzUm0170"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNGzUm0170[/video]

lmao didnt help haha he sounds like a patronising **** tbh :teehee:
who is that?
Original post by cerlohee
lmao didnt help haha he sounds like a patronising **** tbh :teehee:
who is that?

A random guy from Youtube :biggrin:
A random guy from Youtube :biggrin:

Ahh :3
Well his intentions were good haha good you found it useful :smile:

It's easy for him to say all that but I listen to that and think... naaahhh I'll start when I'm ready :P

Planned to get so much done over Easter but not even done half of it :/ Been doing loads too, I think I just overestimated how much I can do in two weeks...
Boy do I love questions like this...
Original post by Bude8
Boy do I love questions like this...

I hope you're joking :redface: :biggrin:
The only thing I've learnt over the past week is I shouldn't be going to uni after all :redface:
Original post by Tibbz2
The only thing I've learnt over the past week is I shouldn't be going to uni after all :redface:

Why's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by binarythoughts

I'm probably still quite ill and I'm not sure I'll be well enough to get through A2 no matter a degree :redface:
I might just tell my mother to book me a ticket to Oz and go to university there. I can't be bothered.

Nothing wrong with UQ, it's like 43rd in the world.
Original post by Tibbz2
I'm probably still quite ill and I'm not sure I'll be well enough to get through A2 no matter a degree :redface:

I hope you feel better!
Original post by binarythoughts
I hope you feel better!

Got a doctors appointment this week, hopefully I can get something sorted out.
Original post by MangoFreak
I might just tell my mother to book me a ticket to Oz and go to university there. I can't be bothered.

Nothing wrong with UQ, it's like 43rd in the world.

Melbourne's better :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Melbourne's better :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I regret pulling rankings :tongue: I have looked at UQ, ANU and UoM. ANU is like...Canberra, so no thanks, but maybe I'll visit Melbourne if I get the chance. I'm still leaning towards UQ though.
Doing a maths past paper and this question came up. Never seen such a hideous question before :cry:

Anyone have any ideas? I swear this stuff isn't on the syllabus...
Original post by Bude8
Doing a maths past paper and this question came up. Never seen such a hideous question before :cry:

Anyone have any ideas? I swear this stuff isn't on the syllabus...

:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest