The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Hope everyone is okay! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
my head is horrible today. went into town but couldn't get what I needed to done because I felt like everyone was staring at me and I could feel myself getting agitated and paranoid. sat down on a bench for while hoping it would go away but it just got worse and I felt like everything was spinning around me and everyone knew something I didn't and like people were talking about me. just horrible and now Im back and I just feel weird and just ugh. meant to start revision on Friday and now its Tuesday and still nothing. cant focus cant do anything
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Good luck with your exam!

I could not motivate at all, which was a bit sad at the end, because time would have been sufficient to prepare, but nevertheless I am still happy, because I could actually write stuff down and was only totally lost with one question (a topic I had not revised).
Big squishy TLG hugs for anyone who needs them :grouphugs:

TLG Update: Am back to feeling psychotic again :sad: Saw therapist today for emergency appointment - gonna see her this time next week too :colondollar:

Original post by Noodlzzz
Got a bed at the crisis house. Feel safe :smile:

Glad to hear that lovely :kissing2:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

TLG Update: Am back to feeling psychotic again :sad: Saw therapist today for emergency appointment - gonna see her this time next week too :colondollar:

:sad: glad she's able to see you next week though, great news :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
:sad: glad she's able to see you next week though, great news :hugs:

Thanks, lovely. So sorry you're still having a rough time of it :console:
Hate stupid cold callers. The ask for mr X but no one of that name actually lives here as my mum and step dad have different surnames and they cant even be bothered to get my mums surname right anyway!!

Sorry about the rant :tongue:
People so much recently really looking farward to a day off tomorrow! Cant be bothered even moving!

Finally phoned uni to see if they can post my dissy and placement file to me and they said they can. They said send a book of stamps down but i might print off a stamp thing that i THINK will cover it, dont trust them with stamps what if they keep the ones they dont use :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you safe until then?
Original post by Noodlzzz
Are you safe until then?

Not sure tbh but my mum is watching me like a hawk, so dw :redface:
Not sure tbh but my mum is watching me like a hawk, so dw :redface:

Good!
Original post by Nathanielle
I could not motivate at all, which was a bit sad at the end, because time would have been sufficient to prepare, but nevertheless I am still happy, because I could actually write stuff down and was only totally lost with one question (a topic I had not revised).

Glad it went ok at least, even if it wasn't your best. :smile:

:console: Sorry to hear that.

:console: Sorry to hear that.

Thanks. No idea how I'm meant to give a conference paper on Friday at this rate :emo:
Thanks. No idea how I'm meant to give a conference paper on Friday at this rate :emo:

:hugs: Do you think the psychosis might be from anxiety about the conference?
:hugs: Do you think the psychosis might be from anxiety about the conference?

Nah, though conference pressure def isn't helping. My health tends to hit rock bottom around this time of year, due to the whole Holy Week/Easter shiz and anniversaries of **** that happened in Oxford :sad: So I think it's just religion-/abuse-related psychosis :frown:
Nah, though conference pressure def isn't helping. My health tends to hit rock bottom around this time of year, due to the whole Holy Week/Easter shiz and anniversaries of **** that happened in Oxford :sad: So I think it's just religion-/abuse-related psychosis :frown:

:lovehug:
today I finally managed to see a bird at my window feeder! I was dozing and then I heard chirping so I opened the curtains and there was a blue tit eating the seeds and having a drink :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
today I finally managed to see a bird at my window feeder! I was dozing and then I heard chirping so I opened the curtains and there was a blue tit eating the seeds and having a drink :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Massively jealous! I put one outside but got no birds :frown: might try again maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
:lovehug:

:hugs:

:loveduck:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Massively jealous! I put one outside but got no birds :frown: might try again maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

this was the first one ive seen and it's been up for a week now, I was getting a bit disheartened. Hopefully this bird will tell its friends :tongue: you should try again :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest