The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Yes morning would be ideal saves waiting around all day. I need to be revising too!
Sorry no idea I'm waiting on a100
i feel really bad now i haven't been revising at all, i kept saying ti myself ill only do it if and when i get an offer so the offer would help me get of my bum and do my revision and homework.
Hi. Good luck to everyone waiting for news like me. Just one thing I am not clear about. How were our interviews evaluated? Do they add our scores to our initial ratings UKCATS etc? Or do we all start from "zero" at interview?
Original post by intmegane
Hi. Good luck to everyone waiting for news like me. Just one thing I am not clear about. How were our interviews evaluated? Do they add our scores to our initial ratings UKCATS etc? Or do we all start from "zero" at interview?

I think that its just your interview score that they use the UKCAT is just to seperate 2 similar candidates
hello everyone! And best of luck to those of you who are waiting for news like me! Just one thing I am not clear about. Are our interview scores added to our initial scores ( UK CATS etc).?? Or did everyone start off the interview from
No i think we all just start from 0 you'll find out tomorrow
So did anyone hear from the uni today? 😕
Original post by brbwafflesyay
So did anyone hear from the uni today? ������

i don't think anyone did from reading past posts tomorrow the majority will be given out and a few apparently the days following until friday
Original post by brbwafflesyay
So did anyone hear from the uni today? ������

the med school was closed today
Original post by medicinehope
Couldn't agree more 99% of me is saying it's a rejection but that niggling 1% is saying otherwise. I hope we hear in the early morning instead of late afternoon do you think the a108 and a104 offers will go out at the same time?:redface:

exactly what's running through my head too!

have you got any offers yet?
I'm pretty sure it's based on interview performance alone and as someone said tie breakers will use the UCAS form
so much stress. I was really happy with my interview at 3 of the stations, but 1 of them I totally messed up BIG time! grrrrh!
I know how you feel except I felt I didn't do so well on two of them!
Original post by intmegane
so much stress. I was really happy with my interview at 3 of the stations, but 1 of them I totally messed up BIG time! grrrrh!

I thought they were going well until about the final question on each :/ when they force you to make a decision and then it's just like well which one would be the right answer?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boods8897
I thought they were going well until about the final question on each :/ when they force you to make a decision and then it's just like well which one would be the right answer?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes the scenarios!
Found the scenarios decent, did anyone else's roleplay go horrendously?
Anyone heard anything yet ?
Flying Monkey
In popular psycology, a flying monkey is someone who does the narcissist’s bidding to inflict additional torment to the narcissist's victim.

It might consists of spying on the victim, spreading gossip, threatening, painting the narcissist as the victim and their target as the perpetrator.

Despite this, the narcissist does not hesitate to make flying monkeys their scapegoats when and if needed.

The narcissist might send siblings as flying monkeys to badger the adult child back.

:smile:
Original post by student028
Flying Monkey
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 979
i think they'll come out at 4 ish because people in earlier pages said their track updated around that time :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending