Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bunny2014
PM me then :smile: x

is that an invitation???:biggrin:
Original post by osman farooq

Yep :smile: x
Original post by ulteriorm0tive
Will that make your skin super-soft? I need to take a trip to Lush again soon, I miss smelling like pineapple or something :biggrin:

Classic episodes of The Simpsons + comfy sofa = super-relaxed...

E45 oil did wonders, and added to that potion of loveliness was my Calcot Manor Bath Essence The Lazy Evening *from Tesco* bubbles to boot...I was lovely soft and chilled..love the smell of the latter which was of chamomile, sweet fig and vitamin E. Will do a Lush bomb next time I'm in there, aiming for more cocoa butter scented stuff and something with Lavender in it. Need also pop to B&M for more battery flickering candles. Win and no burning the hair or going out due to condensation.
Original post by osman farooq

Yes, thats an invite :wink: xx
Kind of numb actually. Reached a comfortable metaphysical exhaustion state.
I'm stressed, depressed and anxious also I'm on holiday so I should feel great
An Indian man with his (presumably English illiterate) mother told me tonight that his mother thought I'm "very beautiful .... very good looking" :biggrin: :biggrin:

So I'm still glowing from that a little :shy2:
Original post by lou 22
Gooidluck with that, sounds like someone will be pulling an all nighter x.

Only just seen this-thank you and yes I did, incidentally :biggrin:
Reply 2829
Original post by Jess_x
Only just seen this-thank you and yes I did, incidentally :biggrin:

The notifications on here are iffy for me also. Its fine sweetie.
Reply 2830
Sorry folks that I am being neglectful atm got a fair but going on tbf but will be back soon hopefully.
Original post by lou 22
Sorry folks that I am being neglectful atm got a fair but going on tbf but will be back soon hopefully.

i can do my best in your absence if you like thread-mate :smile:
I was feeling pretty down but now thanks to some people on here I feel much better. :h:
Hopeless, upset, miserable, confused, horrible..
Like I've had too much coffee. :biggrin: Debating whether to try to sleep or just stay up and have more coffee. Moving clocks was not a good thing for my sleep schedule... Lately, I've woken up more tired than when I went to bed. :frown:
Right now feeling quite cut off from my life of friends and work..I don't feel I've seen any of my friends in an age and feel quite lonely ;( I am happy sorting out the final details to my physio and docs apps but miss companionship and meeting new people and connecting with old friends! Idk what to do - I'm so limited mobility wise that I can't go to them so much as they're busy working and doing their own thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wonko-the-sane
Like I've had too much coffee. :biggrin: Debating whether to try to sleep or just stay up and have more coffee. Moving clocks was not a good thing for my sleep schedule... Lately, I've woken up more tired than when I went to bed. :frown:

an annoying problem to have, i think moving the clocks screws up a lot of peoples sleep patterns. my advice would be if you have to wake up tomorrow morning try and at least get sum sleep as it will help, if not stay up and explore the wonders of the internet and very early morning tv.
Original post by zhang-liao
Hopeless, upset, miserable, confused, horrible..

whats up?
Original post by chelseafreak
an annoying problem to have, i think moving the clocks screws up a lot of peoples sleep patterns. my advice would be if you have to wake up tomorrow morning try and at least get sum sleep as it will help, if not stay up and explore the wonders of the internet and very early morning tv.

Well, I'm lucky because I have nowhere to go so I can sleep in as long as I like to. :smile:
Angry. Worried about exams. Worried about my family.

Latest

Trending

Trending