The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SenSel
Stay safe Scary.

Tell me about it. It's horrible. :frown:

It is :frown: My default is that I find people scary and confusing but then I have friends so I must be somewhat outgoing :s-smilie: I find people really difficult if it's just me and them, if there are other people I'm fine.
ah so much happening tomorrow, parents are visiting and ive got a meeting with a lecturer and I don't want to look stupid :/ currently looking over phase 2 drug metabolism

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't get to sleep. Eyes are sore and feel another pesky cry coming along. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
Aw okay. You let us know when you're home. :smile:
Stay safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by furryface12
:console: Brains are silly, we established that :sadnod: Well done for the interview! Have a feeling I meant to say good luck but forgot :redface: Sorry about the shaky voice thing though, sure it wasn't as bad as you think though! :hugs:

:jumphug: Here if you want me? Please try stay as safe as you can :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks

home now but bad memories are making me dissociate more so dont know what to do?

Spoiler

Original post by Pathway
thanks

home now but bad memories are making me dissociate more so dont know what to do?

Spoiler

Glad you're home.

Please talk to someone. Getting worried Path.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SenSel
Glad you're home.

Please talk to someone. Getting worried Path.

Posted from TSR Mobile

its ok don't be worried not worth it

im just gonna hide in my room . hope you're ok? :hugs:
Got help and yet these meds are doing absolutely **** all. So frustrated and I'm not doing as much revision/my assignments as I should be..I'll be lucky to even pass the year, and then have to tell my parents I can't go on holiday cos I need to resit :frown: I'm just so useless ffs
Dose doubled yesterday.

Gods do I feel so horrible and sick.
everything ****ung sucks. i'm such a waste of space
:grouphugs: to all

Psychosis is still there, though managed to sleep most of it off :s-smilie:

Original post by such_a_lady
Having an absolutely dreadful time of things so it's comforting to know I'm not alone. Sending love to everyone here.

TLG, if you read this, I'm thinking and praying for you lots <3

Thanks lovely :lovehug: So sorry you are having a rough time of it. You can always PM or Facebook me, yeah? :kissing2:

Original post by arguendo
Sending hugs to you too TLG, hope things get better soon (idk how to do the various smilies but if there are hug ones, imagine them inserted here)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :redface:
feel absolutely ****
just been to see a lecturer about some questions I had on her lectures, she was really helpful but I think I feel more nervous about the exams now :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

You are most definitely not a waste of space. You've been so helpful to me. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have figured that I am most likely gonna flop my exams again so there is no point revising.
Original post by moment of truth
I have figured that I am most likely gonna flop my exams again so there is no point revising.

Same. :frown:
Don't even know what to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:grouphugs: for all.

Sorry I'm not offering to help/chat to anyone - still in quite a bad place myself :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Sorry I'm not offering to help/chat to anyone - still in quite a bad place myself :frown:

:lovehug: Look after you.
I've been awfully neglectful recently in this thread. I've been feeling a bit rotten and under everything. I pretty much decided to sod everything off yesterday and today crawled out from under my pile of brainsquish.

Original post by moment of truth

It's better to try and then fail knowing you've done everything you can. It's hard and it absolutely sucks but you should try.

*sends the positive vibes your way*

Original post by Odd socks
just been to see a lecturer about some questions I had on her lectures, she was really helpful but I think I feel more nervous about the exams now :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you know what's coming and you can start to prepare. You've got this *rubs your brains*

Original post by ScaryScience
feel absolutely ****

:hugs:

:hugs: Be nice to you and give yourself space to just feel miserable. I'm embracing the miserable this week and not feeling guilty about not being well has really helped.

Original post by Pathway

Nope, you're not. You are a perfect use of space :hugs:

Original post by CescaD96
Dose doubled yesterday.

Gods do I feel so horrible and sick.

Medication sicknesses are the absolute worst. Hope you feel a better soon.

Original post by lauraaaaa
Got help and yet these meds are doing absolutely **** all. So frustrated and I'm not doing as much revision/my assignments as I should be..I'll be lucky to even pass the year, and then have to tell my parents I can't go on holiday cos I need to resit :frown: I'm just so useless ffs

You are not useless. Your brain is causing this, it's not you. Just be nice to you and work in little bursts with lots of reward. You're not at the repeat stage yet so push it out of your mind. Only think about now.
Original post by Anonymous

Thank you. :jumphug:

Focus on yourself, TLG! We all want the best for you!
Original post by ParadoxSocks
I've been awfully neglectful recently in this thread. I've been feeling a bit rotten and under everything. I pretty much decided to sod everything off yesterday and today crawled out from under my pile of brainsquish.

It's better to try and then fail knowing you've done everything you can. It's hard and it absolutely sucks but you should try.

*sends the positive vibes your way*

At least you know what's coming and you can start to prepare. You've got this *rubs your brains*

:hugs:

:hugs: Be nice to you and give yourself space to just feel miserable. I'm embracing the miserable this week and not feeling guilty about not being well has really helped.

Nope, you're not. You are a perfect use of space :hugs:

You are not useless. Your brain is causing this, it's not you. Just be nice to you and work in little bursts with lots of reward. You're not at the repeat stage yet so push it out of your mind. Only think about now.

Sorry you're feeling rotten still :frown: Be kind to yourself :hugs:

Latest