The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I assume an inside joke? No!!! Not yet wonder what time it'll be hopefully no later than 2...
Original post by tewas
i think they'll come out at 4 ish because people in earlier pages said their track updated around that time :confused:

Oops only just saw that!
Argh I thought so as that was my experience with other unis I am literally refreshing my inbox every minute hoping for ucas email
Original post by medicinehope
Argh I thought so as that was my experience with other unis I am literally refreshing my inbox every minute hoping for ucas email

I got my track update at 2pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lulagirl15
I got my track update at 2pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

The plot thickens, I really hope I get an offer it would make life soo much more simpler, I can't be bothered with ucas extra and looking for courses life is just soo hard :redface:
The plot thickens, I really hope I get an offer it would make life soo much more simpler, I can't be bothered with ucas extra and looking for courses life is just soo hard :redface:

Ahhh. Is this your last hope too?

Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :/ I don't want to do my fifth option but I don't really want a gap year either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fingbing
Ahhh. Is this your last hope too?

Yeah I have another offer for optom but I am not going to go for it and I don't want to take a gap year

Original post by boods8897
Same :/ I don't want to do my fifth option but I don't really want a gap year either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
literally in the same situation my fifth choice is too expensive (London) and a gap year at my house is enough to drive anyone crazy also I've applied for a 108 so bcc requirements would be a God send
Minutes away !

Last time I was tracking something every minute was IPAD parcel
! Silly me... It was a bit more informative...at least I knew it was definitely coming..
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 990
Offer !! :smile: best of luck for everyone else
Original post by aaaan
Offer !! :smile: best of luck for everyone else

Congrats.....what time was the update ?
Reply 992
I got an offer! Track updated at 10.57. Interviewed 30th Jan.
Ah damn do you think these are the only offers for today?
any more offers?
Original post by tamilan10
Minutes away !

Last time I was tracking something every minute was IPAD parcel
! Silly me... It was a bit more informative...at least I knew it was definitely coming..

How did you know it was minutes away.
If only we knew what we were waiting for!
Original post by fingbing
Ah damn do you think these are the only offers for today?

Wait till 5.00 pm..
Have you any other offers tamilan10?
I suppose I should wat but I'm just so antsy!!
Original post by cestlavie10
Have you any other offers tamilan10?

Leicester ....but prefer Nottingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending