The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Looks like today is not my day, but I'm taking no news as good news right now!

No offer is better than a rejection I guess....
Original post by ellie_r94

Loads of us waiting, I know it's difficult but also take comfort in the fact it's unlikely all of us waiting wouldn't get an offer!

Fingers crossed for you! :smile:
Original post by MJK91
Loads of us waiting, I know it's difficult but also take comfort in the fact it's unlikely all of us waiting wouldn't get an offer!

Fingers crossed for you! :smile:

Yeah I know, so hard not to fixate on it right now though!! I need to spend less time checking my emails and more time writing my dissertation right now aha :s-smilie:

Thanks, fingers crossed for you too :smile:
Reply 843
Original post by ellie_r94

Took over a week for all the offers to go out last year.Hang on in there plenty of more offers to come.....best of luck...
Reply 844
Original post by Awesome_Alien
Where did you hear this?!

Why Warwick, why do this to me and lower my chances :cry2:

Sorry, but I was just speculating. Should have made that clear.

I really hope that they do give 230 offers this year as I'm still waiting!
Reply 845
Who else is going over and over their interview thinking how bad the whole thing was? God this wait is terrible...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Graftus
Who else is going over and over their interview thinking how bad the whole thing was? God this wait is terrible...

I've strangely got over the idea that mine was bad, but now believe it simply wasn't good enough. Should have said much more and ticked more boxes! But hindsight is a bitch :smile:
Original post by Graftus

*spud*
Original post by MJK91
I've strangely got over the idea that mine was bad, but now believe it simply wasn't good enough. Should have said much more and ticked more boxes! But hindsight is a bitch :smile:

I definitely feel the same way as you.
At the time I didn't feel like I'd monumentally fluffed any of the stations up, I actually quite enjoyed a few of them, but the standard set is so high I'm just not sure I was as good as other applicants.

I guess all any of us can do now is keep our fingers crossed and hope that we all get offers!!
Reply 849
Original post by Graftus

I am as mine's was also terrible. The reason I hate interviews is because I am not good at judging how well I've done.
Reply 850
Not that I have an offer yet, but is anyone with an offer doing a masters and if so was the offer conditional? Just wondering how much effort I need to put into an upcoming essay!
Original post by Graftus

Me as well. I thought at the time it went really well, but now I am doubting that. I thought my Barts interview went well and they rejected me so, I have no hope :frown: Honestly, I don't know what people want from me.
Reply 852
See I came out reasonably happy... My first station was initially a little blustered as I got into the swing of things then the others I felt were ok... Except station one probably...

Now im thinking 'All terrible'...
Original post by bms2015
Sorry, but I was just speculating. Should have made that clear.

I really hope that they do give 230 offers this year as I'm still waiting!

Ohhhh, fair enough :smile:
Offer at 12:40 and I know someone else who got one this morning. Good luck to those still waiting, am keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Congrats to all with offers and best of luck to all those still waiting :smile:

Just wondering, what were your UKCAT scores like? What do you think is the lowest UKCAT score you'd have to get to get an interview? Didn't do too well on UKCAT last year so didn't bother applying for Warwick. Seems like an awesome uni so may consider applying this year! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by calmsmile93

Just wondering, what were your UKCAT scores like? What do you think is the lowest UKCAT score you'd have to get to get an interview? Didn't do too well on UKCAT last year so didn't bother applying for Warwick. Seems like an awesome uni so may consider applying this year! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seems like it was around 690 this year, but you had to have over the average VR score as well. So you couldn't apply with, say, 840 but with 550 in VR.
Reply 857

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an interview with 690 BUT I am doing a masters, which reduces the threshold. I vaguely remember someone with 690 and no masters being rejected on this thread, so I must have been near the cut off, assuming I'm remembering correctly.
Reply 858

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 715 average with 700 VR no masters or anything just a BSc :smile:
OFFER!!!! AAhhhh can't believe it!!
Time: 13.27

MJK91: freezing can't be that bad!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending