The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I want to keep checking Track all the time but at the same time I don't, but at the same time I just want to know! Out in Liverpool and don't want to be miserable from a rejection.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
offer! track updated at 1.44, interview on 30th jan :smile: now i need to decide between nottingham and leicester :/
Original post by boods8897
I want to keep checking Track all the time but at the same time I don't, but at the same time I just want to know! Out in Liverpool and don't want to be miserable from a rejection.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

they haven't handed out any rejections yet
Original post by Shef2008
offer! track updated at 1.44, interview on 30th jan :smile: now i need to decide between nottingham and leicester :/

I'm in the same boat, any idea which one you might pick?
feels like itll be a grim result for me, the way it always works out in my experiences
So safe to say if we don't get an offer this week we have rejections to look forward to?
Original post by fingbing
feels like itll be a grim result for me, the way it always works out in my experiences

Story of my life
Offer!! Track updated at 1.46 :smile:
This threads blowing up today
Shall I yolo and just ring :'))
offers until Friday? Rejections from next week?
(edited 8 years ago)

yolo it! no harm in ringing them, what's the worst they can do?

Oh yeah do it and while you are there ask about a 108 as well please when offers and rejections for that are going out?
Original post by tamilan10
offers until Friday? Rejections from next week?

Ucas is having maintance on friday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crazya96
Ucas is having maintance on friday

Posted from TSR Mobile

If we are all sane by friday ......:smile:
Original post by brbwafflesyay
I'm in the same boat, any idea which one you might pick?

no clue! lots of people said leicester is better and i have family there but i really like the nottingham med school.. wbu?
Original post by Shef2008
no clue! lots of people said leicester is better and i have family there but i really like the nottingham med school.. wbu?

I liked the Nottingham campus and uni a lot more, but in terms of medical schools I'm having a tough time choosing
Hi there I am studying a BAC OIB option Science in France. On their website for this qualification, and on my predicted grades, they asked for 13s as an average overall and in Maths, Chemistry and Biology. In the mail they want 15 Chemistry. But I am in a different qualification system to you so it will be hard for you to make any meaningful comparisons. I too only had one interview, on Tuesday last week, and this is my only offer. So I guess I better redouble my efforts in Chemistry. Good luck to you, the waiting is horrible.
Sorry was far too nervous to ring up!
But you guys feel free to do so... :wink:
Sorry was far too nervous to ring up!
But you guys feel free to do so... :wink:

Looool I would have done the same tbh, I always think they will trace the call and reject me for being a hassle, good luck:tongue: anyway

Quick Reply

Latest