The Student Room Group

**********OFFICIAL OCR ECONOMICS F582 21st MAY 2014 THREAD************

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MichelleQarib
Not sure,how much does it cost,what if it stays the same/goes down lol

It is up to you.
Original post by MichelleQarib
Who thinks I should remark micro as it was 60 ums, found that better than macro which I got 84 on, teacher thinks it will be a gd idea

the micro re-mark tends to not change by much. although i would get a photocopy of the exam script first, and go through it with your teacher. if your teacher says no, then probably best not to do it as you'll just be wasting money.
Thx for the advice
Original post by Fas
this is exactly what happens. you see the Micro markscheme's afterwards, they're horrendous.

the first F581 exam i did, my 18 mark essay got limited to 7/18 because i didn't mention one particular sentence.

Do you have a copy of the F581/582 mark scheme?

Thanks!
Reply 564
does anyone have a link to the official marks scheme? I got a photocopy pf my paper and wanted to look at what I got wrong.
Since the paper is used for mock exams I don't think it is a good idea to post it online. Also only a teacher/examiner will have the paper available online. Have you try contacting your tutor/teacher for feedback?
Reply 566
Is anyone retaking the exam this year?
Original post by likes96
Is anyone retaking the exam this year?

Yes,

What do you think is going to be the essay question this year?
Reply 568
Hey guys! I have a copy of my paper from F582 that I sat last year and got 100UMS, so I'm happy to share that with anyone that wants to see as it may be of some help?? I also have a copy of my f581 paper which I did not do so well in (low B) and more than happy to share that also so people can see where I went wrong and ensure not to do so again! Best of luck to anyone retaking or taking these exams for the first time!
Original post by tomixox
Hey guys! I have a copy of my paper from F582 that I sat last year and got 100UMS, so I'm happy to share that with anyone that wants to see as it may be of some help?? I also have a copy of my f581 paper which I did not do so well in (low B) and more than happy to share that also so people can see where I went wrong and ensure not to do so again! Best of luck to anyone retaking or taking these exams for the first time!

Could you send me your F581 Paper?
Original post by tomixox

Hey there. I got an A in f581 but a C in f582. Im gonna retake f582, seeing your paper would be really helpful. Could you send it to [email protected]? :smile:
Original post by tomixox

I'm retaking both, if you can send me your copy of both papers it will really help me out
Original post by tomixox

Hi can you send it me as well please, got a C last year and resitting it this year will inbox you my email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomixox

Heyyy, could you send both of your F581 and F582 papers please? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 574
Original post by tomixox

Hi, I'm also retaking this year, may you send me a copy too. Thanks:smile:
Hey, I got a C in both F581 and F582 last year so I'm therefore retaking both this year as I need a B to get into uni. Has anyone got any answer technique tips or could anyone link me to some really useful revision notes please?

I am retaking both F581 and F582 this year since i got 2 C's last year, the reason being my shoddy essays (15/36). If anyone has the unit 2 paper and markscheme from last year, i would greatly appreciate if you could send it to me
Reply 577
Hey guys, I'm really sorry but I have actually deleted the email my examiners officer sent to me last year withy f581 and f582 script attached. Luckily, i printed out my f581 script so I have attached some photos but i didn't take a picture of my f582 script. I have emailed my examiners officer but i doubt she will be get back to me for another two weeks as thats when i return to school. When she does resend em the files, i can upload them on here :smile: I'll attach the rest of the images on the next post
Someone should make a 2015 thread for unit 2....Anyone or Shall I do it? Or is it around cos I dont see it
Original post by Makashima
Someone should make a 2015 thread for unit 2....Anyone or Shall I do it? Or is it around cos I dont see it

Yeah sure, go ahead.

Quick Reply

Latest