The Student Room Group

The "I Still haven't got any offers yet" Thread.

Scroll to see replies

How long has it taken for you to get offers/interviews?? I had to do mine really late which is my current universities fault!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 421
Hey, has anyone heard from Hertfordshire uni after the interviews for Radiography in March :smile:
Reply 422
For those who applied to QMUL how long did it take to get an acknowledgment email that they've received your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
For those who applied to QMUL how long did it take to get an acknowledgment email that they've received your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like, two days or so. Have you not received anything?
Reply 424
Original post by tellmeimmageek
Like, two days or so. Have you not received anything?

Yeh I received it on Tuesday night and my login details the following morning. How long did it take you to get an offer and for what course? It's only been 3 days but I am incredibly impatient haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
Yeh I received it on Tuesday night and my login details the following morning. How long did it take you to get an offer and for what course? It's only been 3 days but I am incredibly impatient haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

It took me quite a while to get my offer! I sent my application for English lit off in late November, and heard back from them in early February with an invitation for interview, and then waited two weeks afterwards to hear back! You've probably heard back from them by now. What course did you apply for and did you get in?

Best of luck!
Reply 426
Original post by tellmeimmageek
It took me quite a while to get my offer! I sent my application for English lit off in late November, and heard back from them in early February with an invitation for interview, and then waited two weeks afterwards to hear back! You've probably heard back from them by now. What course did you apply for and did you get in?

Best of luck!

yeh I got an offer from them yesterday for business management. I want to go see it before I firm it but it looks like the applicant and open days are over :/ thanks for the luck though haha
There has been over two months since I applied trough UCAS. The only university who has not replied yet is Sussex. Is this normal?
Reply 428
Original post by apettersen0
There has been over two months since I applied trough UCAS. The only university who has not replied yet is Sussex. Is this normal?

Yeh uni's have until May to reply. If you know which uni you want to firm though you could just withdraw your application from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by r-t
Yeh uni's have until May to reply. If you know which uni you want to firm though you could just withdraw your application from them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Blehh. I got all my other offers within two weeks, and uni in Sussex is the one I want to go to. I'll just have to wait then. :tongue:
I've had no offers yet but only applied to two unis. :frown: I'm feeling impatient now!
Has anyone heard from Glasgow Caledonian for dietetics after having an interview? Or in general has GCU got back to anyone yet?
I applied over a week ago
Original post by emmathereader
Very few people have heard from Sussex, it seems (I'm waiting for them too!)

Yeah, hate to break it to you, but they've probably heard and made their decision by now.. Considering that post was in April hahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Yeah, hate to break it to you, but they've probably heard and made their decision by now.. Considering that post was in April hahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just noticed that lol. My phone doesn't load the dates the posts were made XD
Original post by emmathereader
Just noticed that lol. My phone doesn't load the dates the posts were made XD

Fair enough hahaha, why not start a new thread for this year?
Original post by Princepieman
Fair enough hahaha, why not start a new thread for this year?

Nah, I've had offers, not really my place to start a new 'still haven't got any offers' thread XD
Just to ease your minds a bit, last year I didn't get any offers until about a month after some of my friends. Then I got offers from all of my options in the space of like 3 days, so don't worry if everyone around you is getting offers and you're not.
Haha I applied in October and haven't heard back from 2 unis yet and it's bow March......it's killing me 😭😭
I still haven't got any offers after 3 weeks and its making me want to cry cause all my friends are already getting offers. Anyone know the average response times for Loughborough, Kent, Surrey, Nottingham Trent and Southampton Solent?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending