Anyone heard anything yet?

Nope
We have to friday i believe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crazya96
Nope
We have to friday i believe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep the a100 people are hearing back today and probably tomorrow l, we should hear back tomorrow or Friday I think it's because we are not as high priority and fewer in numbers than the a100 but good luck I mean someone can always phone and ask.
Reply 122
Received an offer at 10:21!! Good luck guys :biggrin:
Same here soo chuffed:biggrin:
Got an offer
Nearly had a heart attack going on track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you guys gonna do for accommodation?
Reply 126
What time did you guys get your offers?
Original post by An4w42
What time did you guys get your offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by medicinehope
What are you guys gonna do for accommodation?

How does it work for us as we are in derby

Posted from TSR Mobile
that's what i was thinking so what i am thinking of doing is doing a house share for the foundation year and then for the actual first year then do on campus accomodation
that's what i was thinking so what i am thinking of doing is doing a house share for the foundation year and then for the actual first year then do on campus accomodation

Good idea
But i think thats how it is last year foundation group all shared a house in foundation year. But am not sure if it was organised by the uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
Offer at 1:30 ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
We should totally do that .
Is there a facebook group for offer holders for the a108.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shall we make one?
Reply 135
I don't know what last year's foundation group did, but I know that the Nottingham rents out some of Derby Unis accommodation for us
Shall we make one?

That would be good.:yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i made a fb group for us offer holders https://www.facebook.com/groups/1430595760586166/
Congratulations you guys who recieved offers today! That's an incredible achievement, and you should be proud of yourselves for getting so far! Those that haven't heard or recieve rejections, commiserations but keep working hard!

Guys above asking about my year's accommodation: Nottingham highly recommended us A108ers live in Derby Uni halls as it is only a short walk from the hospital, so that's where almost all of us have been this year. They will probably send you details on this later. It's not an absolute must though, so if you'd prefer to live in Nottingham and catch the hopper bus, or get a house together, that's okay too.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi there, my son wasn't successful and is absolutely gutted. He hasn't been accepted anywhere. I notice that you say that you were not successful immediately, but Nottingham then changed its mind. Has that happened a lot with the A108 or was it a very rare occurrence?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending