The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I swear if Wenger replaces Coquelin with Wilshere, I will pop a vein.
Original post by Arkasia
I swear if Wenger replaces Coquelin with Wilshere, I will pop a vein.

Even Wenger's not that stupid.
Original post by e aí rapaz
Even Wenger's not that stupid.

I hope not.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Also people can finally stop fathoming the idea that Chelsea 'might win the title at our place' no they won't. They MUST win 5 games out of 8 in order to claim the title, and we play them in the game after next. So they'd be most likely to seal it at the Hawthorns playing West Brom.

But thats taking into account that Arsenal dont drop points.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by leinad2012
Lads I've just had a mare, went over to the religion section of the website to comment on some tasty Islam thread.

All I can say is:

I shan't be leaving the footie forum of this website ever again, far too many beta nerdy white boys and beta south east asian boys fighting it out on other threads

When I log on here, I occasionally open a few non FF threads... and jeeze - its just not worth it. By and large I know I am going to get frustraited with people serriously quickly.

I think part of it is an age thing - I would be anything that the average age of FF posters is higher then the rest of TSR.. and considering footballs bad reputation at times, I would say this is also one of the most mature and respectfull areas of the forum as well
Original post by fallen_acorns
When I log on here, I occasionally open a few non FF threads... and jeeze - its just not worth it. By and large I know I am going to get frustraited with people serriously quickly.

I think part of it is an age thing - I would be anything that the average age of FF posters is higher then the rest of TSR.. and considering footballs bad reputation at times, I would say this is also one of the most mature and respectfull areas of the forum as well

Some parts are good, like all the exam threads and uni threads for when you're doing A-Levels, but the whole site just gets clogged up with pointless religion threads where both sides are just as stupid as each other and generally ends in two groups effectively arguing with brick walls where neither side will ever agree or relationship threads with bitter"friendzoned" white knights or those so socially inept that they over react to the smallest thing and try to decode every text message someone sends them.

You're probably right with the age thing, most people on the FF generally respect each other or know specific users who will annoy them and bar WUMming it's generally the best forum on here (even the WUMming is normally good, so long as you're able to take what you give out)
Original post by fallen_acorns

I agree. When I come on here I post my actual opinion (for the most part). On other subforums I just post any old ****, because I know that's what everyone else will be doing.

I think the moderation is a big part as well. Mods on other subforums have serious ego problems, and just card anything/everything. Mods on the FF like Sr90 and Prod are actually decent people first, mods second, so they let stuff slide, and just intervene when necessary.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
But thats taking into account that Arsenal dont drop points.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For Chelsea to win the league at the Emirates they would need to win their 2 previous games, us to lose our 1, City to take 5 or less points from their 3 games and United to take 4 or less from their three game (plus it's City vs. United this weekend) AND THEN Chelsea would have to beat us at the Emirates.

Simply put, it isn't ****ing going to happen :cool::cool:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
They MUST win 5 games out of 8 in order to claim the title

Only if no-one else drops points
This weekends fixtures are pretty tasty for the top 4, Manchester derby, and the top 2 playing away to relegation struggler's who are both in OK form (both taken 4 points from last 3) and decent home records (QPR 19 points from 16 home games Burnley 18 points from 16). Plus our away record is ****ing ****, 27 points from 16.

I'm almost certain that either us or Chelsea will slip up and drop points this weekend, I just really hope we win as we're playing before the other top 4 teams
Burnley are frightening, they've been one of the few teams that have impressed me this season. Don't think we're going to lose this one though.
Yeah if Coquelin gets replaced with Wilshere against Burnley i'm gonna be vexxed can't lie.
Getting repped and followed left right and centre on the religion forum.

In not the hero tsr needs, I'm the one it deserves :cool:

Think we'll draw to Burnley tbh
Wilshere will replace Ramsey, not Coquelin (IF he does )
Original post by Stefano93
Yeah if Coquelin gets replaced with Wilshere against Burnley i'm gonna be vexxed can't lie.

Stefano you change your profile pic more than the basic bitches on my fb, I like it :wink:
Original post by leinad2012
Getting repped and followed left right and centre on the religion forum.

In not the hero tsr needs, I'm the one it deserves :cool:

Think we'll draw to Burnley tbh

Some one made a thread asking if they're a slut.

My post consited of the following :

"Yes."

I got reps for that, I wouldn't put too much thought into them
Original post by AR_95
Wilshere will replace Ramsey, not Coquelin (IF he does )

Ramsey is in form right now (2 goals and 3 assists in past 4 games), he wont be dropped from starting line up.
Original post by swirly
Ramsey is in form right now (2 goals and 3 assists in past 4 games), he wont be dropped from starting line up.

That's not the point I was making
Original post by AR_95
Some one made a thread asking if they're a slut.

My post consited of the following :

"Yes."

I got reps for that, I wouldn't put too much thought into them

Some of the posts on that thread were HILARIOUS. So many feminists saying that she wouldn't be a slut for sleeping with loads of guys and to go enjoy herself. It's like, by definition, yes you're a slut, it's whether you're ok with having that reputation or not which should be the issue :rolleyes:
Diaby should play vs Burnley

Latest