The Student Room Group

Rights of the father.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Wade-
Shhhhh! Don't you know you can quote statistics that shine men in a positive light, it makes you a chauvinist pig who hates women and loves oppression

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think just saying "I believe women are inferior to men and need to be oppressed. I am 'evil'." keeps the whiners away. Modern leftists don't seem to come after people they actually disagree with, or people they regard as their enemies. They seem to just browbeat the neutral people into agreeing with them. It's best to just be as right wing as possible and that way they don't harass you.

I've been reading about this thing called "shi testing" which is basically women or gay men saying something outrageous to test a man's masculinity. If he agrees, he's unworthy and enslaveable. If he disagrees, he's respectable and attractive.

I think, considering most modern leftists are women and many homosexuals are leftists too, this explains the behaviour above.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 241
Original post by DorianGrayism
Ermm..... no... I am not.

Anyway, as fun as it has been making you look silly, I would prefer if you kept it in on topic otherwise the thread will be shut.

All you've done is make yourself look like a pretentious idiot. :smile:
Original post by 41b
All you've done is make yourself look like a pretentious idiot. :smile:

Ok. I think everyone else can read our interaction and decide that.
Reply 243
Original post by 41b
I think just saying "I believe women are inferior to men and need to be oppressed. I am 'evil'." keeps the whiners away. Modern leftists don't seem to come after people they actually disagree with, or people they regard as their enemies. They seem to just browbeat the neutral people into agreeing with them. It's best to just be as right wing as possible and that way they don't harass you.

I've been reading about this thing called "shi testing" which is basically women or gay men saying something outrageous to test a man's masculinity. If he agrees, he's unworthy and enslaveable. If he disagrees, he's respectable and attractive.

I think, considering most modern leftists are women and many homosexuals are leftists too, this explains the behaviour above.

What shame, just as I thought we were in agreement you write a post that makes you sound like you have a degree of contempt for homosexuals and you mentioned some make believe test that occurs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 244
Original post by Wade-
What shame, just as I thought we were in agreement you write a post that makes you sound like you have a degree of contempt for homosexuals and you mentioned some make believe test that occurs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I read Dorian's posts and he came across as a woman. Then he seemingly implied that he was homosexual. So my consideration there was to include all the effeminate members of society who might display such behaviour, as homosexual men can act like women too.

The behaviour I was talking about is that many left wing people spouting this stuff are often just people craving authority in their lives, usually women. They push and push until someone finally tells them "No. You are wrong. Shut up." and that is what they are subconsciously chasing. Shi testing = **** testing. Google it. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 41b
Well, I read Dorian's posts and he came across as a woman. Then he seemingly implied that he was homosexual. So my point there was homosexual men can act like women too.

It seems that many left wing people spouting this stuff are often just people craving authority in their lives, usually women. They push and push until someone finally tells them "No. You are wrong. Shut up." and that is what they are subconsciously chasing. Shi testing = **** testing. Google it. :smile:

You obviously didn't know I was a guy. That is why you started off by claiming that I was here to pick up women after 6000 odd posts on TSR

If you are going to make something up then at least make sure you just haven't written a contradictory post.
Reply 246
Original post by DorianGrayism
You obviously didn't know I was a guy. That is why you started off by claiming that I was here to pick up women after 6000 odd posts on TSR

If you are going to make something up then at least make sure you just haven't written a contradictory post.

It is sad that you are such a man hater. I've known some charming gay men who disagree with the misandrism in society. How sad that you are such a self-hating man.
Original post by 41b

By the way, 74% of taxation in this country is a net transfer from Men to Women. So it will not be you paying for your mistakes, but a man bailing you out, at the threat of imprisonment.

And why is that? The wage gap? Oh no, silly me, that's just something we invented

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 248
Original post by RosaSparkles
And why is that? The wage gap? Oh no, silly me, that's just something we invented

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought people had actually dropped the whole gender pay gap thing, some many people have explained it away

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wade-
I thought people had actually dropped the whole gender pay gap thing, some many people have explained it away

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm yet to find an explanation that I'm satisfied with. Because it's simply not fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 250
Original post by RosaSparkles
I'm yet to find an explanation that I'm satisfied with. Because it's simply not fair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Read point five in this article - time.com/3222543/5-feminist-myths-that-will-not-die/

http://conservativewoman.co.uk/laura-perrins-gender-pay-gap-myth-men-women-make-different-choices/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2073804

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending