The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Maid Marian

Spoiler

Maybe really stupid question, but: Do you have any extracurricular you can let all your energy out?
Original post by PandaWho
So im now going away on some guiding training weekend, but im utterly terrified. I dont think ill know anyone which in its self is terrifying. But im also going somewhere iv never been, i dont have a menu so no idea what food there is, and i dunno if it will involve any strenuous activities where i could dislocate something or have an asthma attack.

Can't they provide you with more information? I mean in regards of medical difficulties? (Also they probably asked anyone before, if there are medical issues, which could be a problem.)
Original post by Nathanielle
Can't they provide you with more information? I mean in regards of medical difficulties? (Also they probably asked anyone before, if there are medical issues, which could be a problem.)

I only got my place yesterday, it was a last min place as people had dropped out.
Dunno if im going now though, had pretty much no sleep and full of a cold :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
I only got my place yesterday, it was a last min place as people had dropped out.
Dunno if im going now though, had pretty much no sleep and full of a cold :frown:

You can still ring them up and ask? Maybe more satisfying, as you then have full information you need to decide whether to drop out or not.
I hate these antidepressants, all they do is making me feel sick and have no sleep and I feel worse, the thoughts are unbearable, and **** I just give up. I'm barely functioning, there's no emotion, no nothing, ****.
Original post by Nathanielle
Maybe really stupid question, but: Do you have any extracurricular you can let all your energy out?

No, all I can do is throw myself into work because at least that's a distraction! :sad:
Original post by Anonymous #2

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well done! :five:

woop woop!! :party: :yay:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yayy, well done! :woo:
Now you can go to Chester to celebrate :tongue: (though possibly not today, TLG might not like it :redface:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Well done! :five:

Original post by Odd socks

Thanks guys! :biggrin:
Original post by furryface12
Yayy, well done! :woo:
Now you can go to Chester to celebrate :tongue: (though possibly not today, TLG might not like it :redface:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers furry!

I saw a gorgeous skirt yesterday and I said if I got the job I'd treat myself to it so I think I'll do that :tongue: But one day MHSS will invade Chester :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers furry!

I saw a gorgeous skirt yesterday and I said if I got the job I'd treat myself to it so I think I'll do that :tongue: But one day MHSS will invade Chester :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And go to the zoo?? :teeth:

I have very strong feelings about Chester zoo but I'll take one for the team :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers furry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :biggrin:

Deffo go get the skirt! My getting a job treat was getting a tattoo :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES!
just been to a driving range with my family, surprisingly it was actually loads of fun :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
tidying done! new support worker was around again so ended up spending rest of my support session just chatting haha :tongue:

Congrats :biggrin:
Stressed about exams, but not enough to actually revise or work. Feeling very depressed and having lots of suicidal thoughts. Just want to sleep all day but I can't because I have to (pretend to) be working. Feeling like a failure..don't want to 'cope' anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers furry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Get that then! Although anyone that wears skirts voluntarily is possibly a bit weird :tongue: We should!

The only time I've been there was with school a few years ago, all I remember is walking round and round the giraffe enclosure looking for it and getting peed on by several bats :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest