The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
Stefano you change your profile pic more than the basic bitches on my fb, I like it :wink:

It's cray brudda, man gets stalked on here just as much as the basic bitches as the amount on my facebook aswell :sad:
Two seasons ago Wenger faced criticism for putting Coquelin on as a sub instead of Wilshere, I guess the opposite would be true now :tongue:
Original post by Stefano93
It's cray brudda, man gets stalked on here just as much as the basic bitches as the amount on my facebook aswell :sad:

thought if you're reading this it's too late was weak still
Original post by swirly
thought if you're reading this it's too late was weak still

Agree to some extent, couple songs on there still bang. Know Yourself / No Tellin / Company are wavey but he most likely put this out just as a retaliation to YM and his stance with the label; I doubt any of Drake's songs on this album are notable tracks, most likely throwaways. Still waiting on the Aaliyah though, hopefully VFT6 is much more like Take Care.
Diaby should play vs Liverpool in the cup final. I'd like to see Abou 'dick too thick' Diaby laughing in Stevie G's face as he lifts the cup, whilst the entirety of the BBC cries about how it was supposed to be Gerrard's special day.
Agree to some extent, couple songs on there still bang. Know Yourself / No Tellin / Company are wavey but he most likely put this out just as a retaliation to YM and his stance with the label; I doubt any of Drake's songs on this album are notable tracks, most likely throwaways. Still waiting on the Aaliyah though, hopefully VFT6 is much more like Take Care.

yeah you can tell it was a mixtape, released as an album to get out his 4 album obligation.

i love when 10 bands drops.

wouldnt mind a take care vibe, but expect he's on going off on his NWTS vibe.

you like meek mill?
Original post by Arkasia
Diaby should play vs Liverpool in the cup final. I'd like to see Abou 'dick too thick' Diaby laughing in Stevie G's face as he lifts the cup, whilst the entirety of the BBC cries about how it was supposed to be Gerrard's special day.

would cry real tears of joy.

especially if a gerrard error leads to a diaby match winning goal.

lets be real though, they wont get past villa:teehee:
Original post by swirly
would cry real tears of joy.

especially if a gerrard error leads to a diaby match winning goal.

lets be real though, they wont get past villa:teehee:

Slippy G falling over, Diaby pulling a Ba and running onto it, tucking it away in the 97th minute before breaking his back in the celebration. Carried off on a stretcher to the sound of Scousers sobbing.
Original post by swirly
yeah you can tell it was a mixtape, released as an album to get out his 4 album obligation.

i love when 10 bands drops.

wouldnt mind a take care vibe, but expect he's on going off on his NWTS vibe.

you like meek mill?

Sold it dirty like Diana never clean :tongue:, I was in Oceana and 10 bands dropped, girls started twerking like mad. I like Drake's music because it's a rareity between club bangers / real songs you can relate to. I found NWTS kind of annoying at some point he was just yelling throughout most of the songs.

Meek mill is wavey i'm into G-Eazy / A$AP / Kendrick / J Cole aswell, what about you?
Sold it dirty like Diana never clean :tongue:, I was in Oceana and 10 bands dropped, girls started twerking like mad. I like Drake's music because it's a rareity between club bangers / real songs you can relate to. I found NWTS kind of annoying at some point he was just yelling throughout most of the songs.

Meek mill is wavey i'm into G-Eazy / A$AP / Kendrick / J Cole aswell, what about you?

yeah same artists (though never really given G-Eeazy and ASAP a chance), was a huge Cole fan. Oh Big Sean aswell. Not really feeling any new releases though. Waiting for Mill's new album.

Right now I'm just being going through Nas' discography post Stillmatic, and the Weeknd's Trilogy.
Original post by swirly
yeah same artists (though never really given G-Eeazy and ASAP a chance), was a huge Cole fan. Oh Big Sean aswell. Not really feeling any new releases though. Waiting for Mill's new album.

Right now I'm just being going through Nas' discography post Stillmatic, and the Weeknd's Trilogy.

Can't get myself in to the Weeknd as much as I try, and I love some of his songs (wicked games, loft music, king of the fall), but can never sit and just listen to him on shuffle. Some of his music just gets dull as **** imo.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Can't get myself in to the Weeknd as much as I try, and I love some of his songs (wicked games, loft music, king of the fall), but can never sit and just listen to him on shuffle. Some of his music just gets dull as **** imo.

best to listen in album order. can never listen on shuffle.

weeknd's good music for night to turn down to.

cant say i really cared for Kiss Land though.

favourite nas song right now:

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
But thats taking into account that Arsenal dont drop points.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah, that too. I forgot!
Run in prediction (if this goes massively wrong, then hello FF quotes thread):

Burnley - W
Chelsea - L
Hull - W
Swansea - W
United - L
Sunderland - W
West Brom - W

Ending on 78 points.

Chelsea - 90
Arsenal - 78
Man City - 76
Man Utd - 76
Liverpool - 71

Close table :yy:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6754
Original post by Arkasia
Run in prediction (if this goes massively wrong, then hello FF quotes thread):

Burnley - W
Chelsea - L
Hull - W
Swansea - W
United - L
Sunderland - W
West Brom - W

Ending on 78 points.

Chelsea - 90
Arsenal - 78
Man City - 76
Man Utd - 76
Liverpool - 74

Close table :yy:

You think Liverpool are going to get 20 points in 7 games and that Man Utd will get 14? The latter is possibly believable; the former, almost impossible.
Original post by samba
You think Liverpool are going to get 20 points in 7 games and that Man Utd will get 14? The latter is possibly believable; the former, almost impossible.

Not almost, it's mathematically impossible.
Reply 6756
Original post by difeo
Not almost, it's mathematically impossible.

7 x 3 = 21 though?

Or am I missing something..
Original post by SA-1
7 x 3 = 21 though?

Or am I missing something..

20 is not 21
Reply 6758
Original post by difeo
20 is not 21

True say, it's either 21 or 19.

My bad.
Arkasia has had a made there