The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone. I just firm UCL and make Durham the insurance. PPE major. Need someone persuade me that UCL is definitely better than Durham.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by jwl97
is it first come first serve?

I don't think so. It's guaranteed for all first year full time students that choose UCL as their firm choice
Original post by LouiseHuang
Hey everyone. I just firm UCL and make Durham the insurance. PPE major. Need someone persuade me that UCL is definitely better than Durham.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looking at the world university league tables should do the trick :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aersh8
Looking at the world university league tables should do the trick :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty sure UCL is 5th? :biggrin: That heavily influenced my decision
Just firmed for SSEES Economics. Still a bit bitter about not getting an offer from LSE but oh well I am sure I'll soon be able to appreciate UCL just a much!
Firmed for law :smile:
Original post by Jmurp017
Firmed for law :smile:

Wooo! Hope to see you in September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1427
Hi! I'm a Human Sciences human! I'm from the US, so my offer is for AP tests; I'm required to get a score of 5 and 4 on at least two of the six I'll be testing in.
Original post by Posiedon12
East London here, hopefully going to UCL for Law in September

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from East London too and will hopefully be going for History!
Original post by tford3
Hi! I'm a Human Sciences human! I'm from the US, so my offer is for AP tests; I'm required to get a score of 5 and 4 on at least two of the six I'll be testing in.

Hello there! I'm a human sciences human too! Just a few of us around here! I'm an international applicant too but I'm doing A levels and need AAA. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 1430
Anyone here for English? I feel like I'm the only one!
Original post by Anonynmous
N. london here. going to go there too.

Im from west london :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shesouttacontrol
Im from west london :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:awesome:
Original post by zaraashaikh
Hello there! I'm a human sciences human too! Just a few of us around here! I'm an international applicant too but I'm doing A levels and need AAA. Good luck! :smile:

I'm Human Sciences too! First other person i've seen on here haha. I'm a UK student doing IB I need 38 points! Best of luck guys!
Remember to join this group if you're going to the Bartlett school of architecture!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/744402085674554/
Hey did anyone receive any sort of email from UCL after firming them on UCAS track?
Original post by gooner4ever
Hey did anyone receive any sort of email from UCL after firming them on UCAS track?

yeah I got 2, one welcoming me and another one asking me for feedback or something? :smile:
Original post by procrastinatorxl
I'm Human Sciences too! First other person i've seen on here haha. I'm a UK student doing IB I need 38 points! Best of luck guys!

Good luck! Hope to see you in September!
Firmed ucl for physics Yay! anyone else?
Original post by Chung224
Firmed ucl for physics Yay! anyone else?

Me! For Theoretical Physics :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending