The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome_Alien
Ohhhhh exciting! What phone have you bought?

That S6 Edge one? Seems decent (and a bit gimmicky but hey). Extortionate pricing though! If I don't get into medicine it might be for the best haha
Original post by Going_To_California
Just got an offer... I'd completely given up hope. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Well done! :smile:

Please Warwick, no more. I can't take it.
Original post by MJK91

Been reading this thread a while (it's making me feel nauseous so I can't imagine how you feel). I'm really rooting for you, best of luck.
Original post by MJK91

Thank you! I really had given up, and I know how awful the wait is. I also know how easy it is for me to say this, but best of luck :smile: I really hope you get it!
Reply 1044
OFFER!! Keep you chin up people!

I thought my interview went terrible! In one station the lady wrote something in the red flag box!!

This is my 6th attempt over the years….your time will come!!
Original post by L.A.B
OFFER!! Keep you chin up people!

I thought my interview went terrible! In one station the lady wrote something in the red flag box!!

This is my 6th attempt over the years….your time will come!!

That's fantastic LAB - I'm really happy for you considering your family situation and the Kings offer. :smile:
Original post by Going_To_California
Thank you! I really had given up, and I know how awful the wait is. I also know how easy it is for me to say this, but best of luck :smile: I really hope you get it!

Thank you :smile: I do want to join you all in September!
Contemplating calling admissions and serenading them over the phone with a song. Thoughts? Certain to work right?
I hope today is our day! Don't know how much longer I can handle this wait and appear relatively sane!
Original post by MJK91
Contemplating calling admissions and serenading them over the phone with a song. Thoughts? Certain to work right?

Definitely, make it end with a hurry the **** up.
Reply 1050
I didn't think the interview was great, thought I made some stupid mistakes.... It just shows that its actually quite hard to gauge how it actually went.
Original post by MJK91

I just wanted to say I've not even applied to Warwick, but have had half an eye on this thread and have fingers crossed for you
Reply 1052
It might be worth phoning them... I called them this morning and then got my offer within half an hour (not saying the two are related but...)
I'm going insane! I just want to knooooooooow!! :frown:
Original post by dkc101
It might be worth phoning them... I called them this morning and then got my offer within half an hour (not saying the two are related but...)

Yeahha but what if they don't send anything afterwards. Would be even more torture
Original post by dkc101

Big mistake!! Even more pessemistic now. Just called and he said:

"We're sending decisions over the next fortnight". Now I know for a fact it won't take that long to send out the remaining offers so surely he's essentially warning me of a rejection?!

I did ask if the "couple of thousand decisions" were being done as offers and rejections concurrently and he said yes. But I find it hard to believe offers will go out in 2 weeks.

**** my life.

:cry:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jezzyfet
Yeahha but what if they don't send anything afterwards. Would be even more torture

Yeah this is why I'm not going to phone in. Plus I think they probably have enough work to do.
Original post by MJK91
Big mistake!! Even more pessemistic now. Just called and he said:

"We're sending decisions over the next fortnight". Now I know for a fact it won't take that long to send out the remaining offers so surely he's essentially warning me of a rejection?!

:cry:

Did you say your name? Oh dear.

I called them yesterday and I still haven't heard back. It is true, this is waaayyyy more torturous. Doubts of rejection are just in my head.
Did you say your name? Oh dear.

They ask for your Warwick ID.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending