The Student Room Group

UNIQ Summer School 2015

Scroll to see replies

Didn't get in either :/
Gmail here with no email. Checked in both the normal and junk folders...
Original post by WinterApproaches
At first I thought there may be problems with sending out 4000+emails in one go but it's been like 15mins, cannot focus on revision at all now!

Exactly, I was half-way through a Core 4 paper and just cannot concentrate. I hope I get the email soon!

Good luck! What are you applying for?
daamn, only made it to a reserve list
Using iCloud and no email here. If many people have the same problem then I'm sure they'll be along soon
Original post by resistingdestiny
Using iCloud and no email here. If many people have the same problem then I'm sure they'll be along soon

I use icloud and mine came in. Give it a few minutes.
I didn't get into physics, disappointed ofc but well done and good luck to everyone else :smile:

It said on the website that emails would be sent out between 1pm and 2pm so that could be it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To all of the people who may not have received an email yet, the website states this:
This is the decision checker for the UNIQ summer schools 2015.
The details required to login to this system will be sent to you in an email from the UNIQ Team on the afternoon (1PM-2PM) of the 10 April 2015.
The decision system works best on modern browsers such as Chrome or Firefox. You may encounter problems if you are attempting to view from a phone, tablet or a browser/pc that is not up-to-date or has additional security features present.

STAY CALM PEOPLE, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL YET TO RECEIVE!

:smile: I got in for Law :'o oh my god I cried. Remember to edit the UNIQ STALKING PAGE if you wish! It will help people next year!
Original post by ellsie98
I didn't get into physics, disappointed ofc but well done and good luck to everyone else :smile:

It said on the website that emails would be sent out between 1pm and 2pm so that could be it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't get into physics either :frown: oh well
Have the emails been sent out to everyone?

Last batch going out now. Everyone should have an email by 2.30 at the latest.
Congratulations Olax :smile:

It felt so great getting a place, I really didn't think I'd be good enough!

For anyone else, I wish you the very best!
Original post by 42Helium
Exactly, I was half-way through a Core 4 paper and just cannot concentrate. I hope I get the email soon!

Good luck! What are you applying for?

I feel your pain! I applied for Law (even though I'm kinda set on PPE now after thinking long and hard) but either way, I'd still like to go- what have you applied for?
Just got onto Physics. SO HAPPY! Good luck everyone! Anyone else going on the physics one?
Just got in for Middle Eastern studies! I wrote my application with half an hour before the deadline with fairly average GCSE's.. So pleased :biggrin: Good luck to those who have yet to receive their email
Just got onto Physics. SO HAPPY! Good luck everyone! Anyone else going on the physics one?

What were your grades/ACORN value?
Didn't get in for maths. I shall of course blame my contextual data :biggrin:
Original post by Olax98
To all of the people who may not have received an email yet, the website states this:
This is the decision checker for the UNIQ summer schools 2015.
The details required to login to this system will be sent to you in an email from the UNIQ Team on the afternoon (1PM-2PM) of the 10 April 2015.
The decision system works best on modern browsers such as Chrome or Firefox. You may encounter problems if you are attempting to view from a phone, tablet or a browser/pc that is not up-to-date or has additional security features present.

STAY CALM PEOPLE, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL YET TO RECEIVE!

:smile: I got in for Law :'o oh my god I cried. Remember to edit the UNIQ STALKING PAGE if you wish! It will help people next year!

Haha, you must be so relieved!

Got in for Law too (':
Original post by TomCastles
What were your grades/ACORN value?

I don't know what my acorn was, but I got 12A*s and 1A*^ at GCSE with full UMS in 3 subjects including physics. I also participated in the google science fair with a project on satellite protection.

Have you got on? Or are you still waiting to hear?
Haha, you must be so relieved!

Got in for Law too (':

Law People!!!! - Which dates are you going? I think there were two weeks for Law :biggrin:
I don't know what my acorn was, but I got 12A*s and 1A*^ at GCSE with full UMS in 3 subjects including physics. I also participated in the google science fair with a project on satellite protection.

Have you got on? Or are you still waiting to hear?

I didn't get on :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending