The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome_Alien
It's just my interview went quite decently, so I am just like why would I get rejected if I thought my interview went well?

You likely didn't is the answer! have faith :smile:

Original post by Jezzyfet
Hahah, maybe, check out the phoenix when you're in cov, it's a great bar. Spent all of my first degree in there lol.

ooh wise words. Between you and Lcsurfer I think I'll have enough drinking tips to survive the four years!
Original post by MJK91
ooh wise words. Between you and Lcsurfer I think I'll have enough drinking tips to survive the four years!

spent my whole life living just outside the city centre (until my degree)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by steveab
spent my whole life living just outside the city centre (until my degree)

Then I nominate you "pub crawl guardian".
It's just my interview went quite decently, so I am just like why would I get rejected if I thought my interview went well?

I got offers for my other unis and felt the Warwick one went best of all but it still took them until 40 mins ago to send an offer.
Dundee, which I feel I messed up and prob only scraped through, sent me an offer in the first batch.

Basically, I think that your performance has nothing to do with when you get an offer. You prob did do really well but are just unlucky enough to be further down the list of people they need to respond to. So best of luck, hopefully we TSRers all get an offer soon!
Reply 1124
Original post by Razeak
That's fantastic LAB - I'm really happy for you considering your family situation and the Kings offer. :smile:

Thank you Razeak! Keep going you will get there if you persevere I promise…I have everything crossed for you x
OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy, my fingers are crossed for you Jezzyfet and Razeak, I really really really really hope you get an offer :smile:
OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy, my fingers are crossed for you Jezzyfet and Razeak, I really really really really hope you get an offer :smile:

OMG! YAAAAAY!!! Well done!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Surely that must nearly be it now :frown:
Congrats awesomealien

Original post by TouchWood
Surely that must nearly be it now :frown:

I think they are almost finished now unfortunately...

Hot damn, ya'll are killin' me. Massive congrats and relish that feeling!

Congrats :smile:
Original post by MJK91
Same!!

I've just received a conditional offer 😀😀 Congratulations on your offer!!

I would also like to apologise to everyone for all of my pessimistic posts :frown:
Original post by hawflo
I've just received a conditional offer ������������ Congratulations on your offer!!

I would also like to apologise to everyone for all of my pessimistic posts :frown:

It's okay, we can take over!

Congrats!! :smile:

TOLD YOU!!! :smile: Well done. See you in Sept!!

Original post by Razeak
Hot damn, ya'll are killin' me. Massive congrats and relish that feeling!

Congrats :smile:

You two are next! Rooting for you both.
Original post by hawflo
I've just received a conditional offer Congratulations on your offer!!

Yessssss! Well done. See you soon :smile:
Original post by MJK91
TOLD YOU!!! :smile: Well done. See you in Sept!!

You two are next! Rooting for you both.

Don't. It'll make the rejection that much sadder :frown: Lol. At least it's sunny as in cov today, enjoy it while I can.
(edited 9 years ago)
Been keeping an eye on this thread mainly for MJK91's sake, but am also overly invested in a load of you other guys' plights now. Congrats to so many of you! And congrats MJK91!!

:party:

Original post by MJK91
Yessssss! Well done. See you soon :smile:
Don't. It'll make the rejection that much sadder :frown: Lol.

You called up yet? It does seem a little spooky that 3 out of 4 of us who have tried got an offer the same morning haha. Maybe if you're nice they put you in a fast track pile :wink:
Original post by Ronove
Been keeping an eye on this thread mainly for MJK91's sake, but am also overly invested in a load of you other guys' plights now. Congrats to so many of you! And congrats MJK91!!

:party:

Haha thanks! I feel like a C-list celebrity! :smile:
Hahah, maybe, check out the phoenix when you're in cov, it's a great bar. Spent all of my first degree in there lol.

It's called the Campbell not the phoenix... I also spent my whole first degree there too (and still do when I go back!), also check out the delights of the Colly/Kasbah!

Congrats guys on the offers, enjoy the free time before the stress begins!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending