The Student Room Group

Warwick GEP (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MJK91
You called up yet? It does seem a little spooky that 3 out of 4 of us who have tried got an offer the same morning haha. Maybe if you're nice they put you in a fast track pile :wink:

What do you say when you call up?
Reply 1141
Went out for a few hours and come home to world of TSR offers. Congrats to all of you, looking forward to meeting you all in July/September!!

Good luck to those of you still waiting to hear, hopefully the wait is over soon
Original post by lcsurfer
It's called the Campbell not the phoenix... I also spent my whole first degree there too (and still do when I go back!), also check out the delights of the Colly/Kasbah!

Congrats guys on the offers, enjoy the free time before the stress begins!

Colly is horrible. Nah mate. It's the Phoenix. I worked there for a few years, might have unwittingly met you lol. Plus they just revamped it completely and it's wonderful.
Original post by MJK91
OFFER!!!!!! **** YES!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm so happy.

See you in September :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well done, Matt. Well deserved.
Original post by Jezzyfet
What do you say when you call up?

I just asked politely if I could follow up on my application? He asked for Warwick ID and just explained they were going through them, and they'd be in touch within 2 weeks.

It's called the Campbell not the phoenix... I also spent my whole first degree there too (and still do when I go back!), also check out the delights of the Colly/Kasbah!

Congrats guys on the offers, enjoy the free time before the stress begins!

Colly is horrible. Nah mate. It's the Phoenix. I worked there for a few years, might have unwittingly met you lol. Plus they just revamped it completely and it's wonderful.

Fight, fight, fight.
Original post by MJK91
I just asked politely if I could follow up on my application? He asked for Warwick ID and just explained they were going through them, and they'd be in touch within 2 weeks.

Fight, fight, fight.

Think i'll leave it. I've got a train to catch anyway, and a non-internet phone so I won't find out til i'm back from my travels next week. And i've fought way too many people over that name.

haha I've been going there since I was 16... definitely the campbell (and they're bringing campbell back on a wednesday :wink: the Colly is brilliant on occasion!
My UG course mate was an old assistant manager there so we frequented it weekly so you probably did meet me in all fairness. I can't wait to see it again, we have a reunion next month and we always meet in there to begin! Beer and a burger can't beat it
haha I've been going there since I was 16... definitely the campbell (and they're bringing campbell back on a wednesday :wink: the Colly is brilliant on occasion!
My UG course mate was an old assistant manager there so we frequented it weekly so you probably did meet me in all fairness. I can't wait to see it again, we have a reunion next month and we always meet in there to begin! Beer and a burger can't beat it

How old are you? Cause it stopped being the campbell over 12 years ago.
Try the dirty burger. It's disgusting. Who was your coursemate? Might know them lol.
How old are you? Cause it stopped being the campbell over 12 years ago.
Try the dirty burger. It's disgusting. Who was your coursemate? Might know them lol.

in my mid 20's but to all Coventry kids it's always been the Campbell (even my parents used to go there!) and the colly (I went when it was actually the colly too)
Ben, tall blonde guy (had a kid). left 2 years ago I think
in my mid 20's but to all Coventry kids it's always been the Campbell (even my parents used to go there!) and the colly (I went when it was actually the colly too)

Yeahha think he left just as i started. They used to talk about him a lot.

But you seem to like something called The Phoenix on FB :P Whoops should I not have said that? I should not have said that...
Original post by MJK91
But you seem to like something called The Phoenix on FB :P Whoops should I not have said that? I should not have said that...

I take my congratulations for your offer back and I now hope you get mugged in coventry :P
I take my congratulations for your offer back and I now hope you get mugged in coventry :P

It will probably happen. My friend got mugged twice in the same night once.
It will probably happen. My friend got mugged twice in the same night once.

I grew up there and lived in stoke during my UG... only got mugged the day after my 18th birthday by two 15 year olds who went to my school!
I love living in London now haha

P.s. It's not that bad a place for all of you starting at Warwick! Also a bread roll is called a batch there...
Original post by Razeak
Hot damn, ya'll are killin' me. Massive congrats and relish that feeling!

Congrats :smile:

There is still time for you to join the dark side and get offers, which I really hope you will get!

Anyway, I need to go revise now.............
I grew up there and lived in stoke during my UG... only got mugged the day after my 18th birthday by two 15 year olds who went to my school!
I love living in London now haha

P.s. It's not that bad a place for all of you starting at Warwick! Also a bread roll is called a batch there...

Batches be trippin'.
P.S It's terrible reject your offers so i can have one!
MASSIVE congratulations to everyone who got an offer today, you guys totally deserve it!!
Looking forward to meeting you all in July/September :biggrin: make sure you get on the fb group if you haven't yet https://www.facebook.com/groups/838453986208343/

To those still waiting on offers, don't give up hope, everyone on TSR is rooting for you!!
It's not looking good now I don't think! I wish they'd just hurry up and let me know either way. The waiting is slow torture!
same, I just hope they send out more offers in the next hour..

don't fancy waiting through the weekend
Original post by sonic25
same, I just hope they send out more offers in the next hour..

don't fancy waiting through the weekend

That's the kind of positivity we need Sonic. The offer's there, if only admissions would hurry up - some of us have got corks to pop...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending