The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
am intrested in French
Original post by Olombus
am intrested in French

I speak French too! I have spend one year in France and am now in Switzerland so if you fancy a skype or something, PM me :smile:
Hi My name is Lauren Clifton and my only (fluent) language is English... HOWEVER I am currently studying AS AQA FRENCH - making my level B1. I really want to practice speaking as this is my weakest area with someone. I'm pretty good at reading if anyone needs comprehension help in return :biggrin:

Thank you!
I'm interested in Mandarin if in anyone is around :smile:
3rd year university student here :smile:
Reply 524
Anyone Speak Mandarin?
Interested in Russian!
Hi My AS Level Spanish exams are coming up very soon. Chatting with similar level person or Spanish/Latin American Native would be really helpful. Thanks.

Original post by hessajee
Hello! Sign up if you want to practice speaking!
(edited 9 years ago)
i m interested in french
Original post by AlphaWolfZ
Interested in Russian!

I'm a native speaker:smile:
Hi! I'd be interested in Spanish speaking (currently doing AS)
Original post by youwantsum
I'm a native speaker:smile:

That's really nice, which language are you currently willing to learn :smile:
I'm studying A2 Spanish and will resit AS Spanish.
would love to practise my french (A2 level) and spanish (gcse level) and i think it would be great to learn welsh which i've had no lessons in quite yet! would love to continue with latin if that's possible (gcse level) :smile:
I'm studying AS German and would love to practice speaking as it would be a great help!
Original post by bookworm246love
would love to practise my french (A2 level) and spanish (gcse level) and i think it would be great to learn welsh which i've had no lessons in quite yet! would love to continue with latin if that's possible (gcse level) :smile:

Hi I'm doing AS French, but I would love to practice my speaking etc as much as possible if you would be up for that?

Lauren
Original post by Laurenamyclifton
Hi I'm doing AS French, but I would love to practice my speaking etc as much as possible if you would be up for that?

Lauren

heyy :biggrin: that would be great! how would you want to do it?
Original post by bookworm246love
heyy :biggrin: that would be great! how would you want to do it?

ermmmm do you have Skype?
Original post by Laurenamyclifton
ermmmm do you have Skype?

yep :smile:
Spanish and French speakers id love to practice
Reply 539
Hi, I live in taiwan who wants to improve my english. I can talk to people but not fluently.

Wish to find someone wants to learning mandarin.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending