The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boods8897
Have you any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rejected by the other 3 too. HAHA. I just pulled out from my 5th choice. It's okay really, I'll be studying medicine locally instead.
Original post by alaskaa
Rejected by the other 3 too. HAHA. I just pulled out from my 5th choice. It's okay really, I'll be studying medicine locally instead.

I'm the same - just trying to work out what to do in my gap year! Not withdrawing from my fifth choice yet though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boods8897
I'm the same - just trying to work out what to do in my gap year! Not withdrawing from my fifth choice yet though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the same as you guys!!! Nottingham was my only interview and so I guess it's going to be a gap year. I have got a 5th choice at Birmingham which I firmed but i have no intention of actually going
Original post by helenamy
I'm the same as you guys!!! Nottingham was my only interview and so I guess it's going to be a gap year. I have got a 5th choice at Birmingham which I firmed but i have no intention of actually going

at least you guys get to take a gap year. my parents are so against it. I can't take a gap year. Have to settle with NuMed :frown:
Original post by alaskaa
at least you guys get to take a gap year. my parents are so against it. I can't take a gap year. Have to settle with NuMed :frown:

That's so annoying!! Why are they against a gap year you get SO much experience and if anything you earn money as opposed to spending on your tuition fees!!! Now I know what's happening and im not waiting I'm actually feeling so much happier about it all
Original post by helenamy
That's so annoying!! Why are they against a gap year you get SO much experience and if anything you earn money as opposed to spending on your tuition fees!!! Now I know what's happening and im not waiting I'm actually feeling so much happier about it all

I can see where they're coming from but sighs.
Just got an offer :biggrin: now I need to choose between Nottingham and my other medicine offer!
Reply 1147
Still waiting..... :/
Reply 1148
How are you guys applying for accomodation already? Was there a link or letter I missed? Just received an offer at 14.09
Reply 1149
Original post by jgilly
Still waiting..... :/

same!
Original post by Yumeno
How are you guys applying for accomodation already? Was there a link or letter I missed? Just received an offer at 14.09

no you just have to go to the website and book it once you firm :smile:
Hey guys!!!
Just booking accommodation and The ensuite at university park is full. Bit confused whether i should go for ensuite at jubilee or shared ensuite at university park? Is jubilee far from the medical school?
Original post by tewas
same!

Are you still waiting? I still haven't got any updates and I'm assuming the admissions office is closed for the week now...
How do I book accommodation please??? is there a link or a form??? Thanks.
Original post by intmegane
How do I book accommodation please??? is there a link or a form??? Thanks.

Go to the undergraduate accommodations website and there will be apply now link... Type in ur ucas no and ur date of birth is the password.
[thank you so much.
Reply 1156
Original post by amyamyb
Are you still waiting? I still haven't got any updates and I'm assuming the admissions office is closed for the week now...

yep! i'm assuming a rejection now as i think they wanted to get all the offers out by the end of this week - not entirely sure though
Original post by tewas
yep! i'm assuming a rejection now as i think they wanted to get all the offers out by the end of this week - not entirely sure though

It's so distracting still not knowing isn't it! I tried to phone yesterday, but it was after 5 so there was no answer
Original post by rockstar97
Hey guys!!! Just booking accommodation and The ensuite at university park is full. Bit confused whether i should go for ensuite at jubilee or shared ensuite at university park? Is jubilee far from the medical school?

20 mins walk. Although that depends how fast you walk. My bf can make it in 10 mins but we usually walk together so it's longer.
Original post by Nottie
20 mins walk. Although that depends how fast you walk. My bf can make it in 10 mins but we usually walk together so it's longer.

Thnx!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending