The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8240
Original post by gr8wizard10
Nope, app > test > more app > tel interview > offer/rej

Just get it done :rolleyes: kenexa is one of the easier ones.

If you want practice with the SHL style ones, check out GradTests (gradtests.com.au). I've found them to be pretty good.
Original post by ned0
If you want practice with the SHL style ones, check out GradTests (gradtests.com.au). I've found them to be pretty good.

+1 this gradtests.com.au is pretty awesome
lel it is i, needed the switch up, my runescape pserver userame bro #1 switch brid

[video="youtube;t4pxO6Akzhs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4pxO6Akzhs[/video]

been at baml for their a level programme for couple of days. but tbh culture of firm doesn't matter, it's whether or not i'll like the specific team i'll be spending 15-17 hrs a day

Which team is it at barclays?

BAML has quite a specific culture but is a v v v good bank

Barclays is going down so expect a lot of movement; wouldn't necessarily expect the people you've met to still be there when you join

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heather250987
+1 this gradtests.com.au is pretty awesome

Agreed
It's reassuring that this thread has been accredited with the word 'official'. It really helps me to differentiate between it and all the counterfeit, fake threads about investment banking which are lurking around
Original post by HarryW03
It's reassuring that this thread has been accredited with the word 'official'. It really helps me to differentiate between it and all the counterfeit, fake threads about investment banking which are lurking around

Chill down mate people just wanted a single place to talk about spring week.
Hey, just wanted to ask whether or not someone could do more than 1 spring week if they get the offers? or do they all run on exactly the same week or something to prevent this happening?
Original post by Economistician
Hey, just wanted to ask whether or not someone could do more than 1 spring week if they get the offers? or do they all run on exactly the same week or something to prevent this happening?

There are 3 weeks in Easter that they run SWs so maximum u get to attend is 3. However the larger BBs tend to run on the same week to compete with each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is BAML kenexa or SHL? Because I'm hearing different things
Original post by cathrg26

Kenexa
Original post by HarryW03

gr8 b8 m8, v cool post, will read again

Original post by Aenigma
Which team is it at barclays?

BAML has quite a specific culture but is a v v v good bank

Barclays is going down so expect a lot of movement; wouldn't necessarily expect the people you've met to still be there when you join

fair play, a group within dcm
Original post by cathrg26

kenexa m8
gr8 b8 m8, v cool post, will read again

fair play, a group within dcm

Yeah, I quite liked some of the DCM guys

Tbf, I could be wrong DCF is doing well across the street so maybe there'll still be around.

That said, BAML is a great place too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
Yeah, I quite liked some of the DCM guys

Tbf, I could be wrong DCF is doing well across the street so maybe there'll still be around.

That said, BAML is a great place too

Posted from TSR Mobile

deffo will see how that pans out during next week. have a week to sign barc contract and won't get a response from BAML for atleast 2 weeks until after their programme. Slight predicament unless I sign and just renege shortly after if offered from baml.
(edited 9 years ago)
deffo will see how that pans out during next week. have a week to sign barc contract and won't get a response from BAML for atleast 2 weeks until after their programme. Slight predicament unless I sign and just renege shortly after if offered from baml.

You could probably hold off on barcs. How was the letter sent?
If it wasn't signed for you can say you haven't received it/if it was sent to university say that the mail clerks misplaced of.
JP get past this by sending an email but it should work for elsewhere ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
You could probably hold off on barcs. How was the letter sent?
If it wasn't signed for you can say you haven't received it/if it was sent to university say that the mail clerks misplaced of.
JP get past this by sending an email but it should work for elsewhere ahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, it was sent in an email as well :lol:

They emailed me yesteday essentially trying to hurry me up
anyone else applied for BAML Summer Insight Programme? Sent my application off about 20 minutes ago (thats including the online numerical test and Additional Questions) so was wondering when I would be hearing back from BAML?
Original post by Fas
anyone else applied for BAML Summer Insight Programme? Sent my application off about 20 minutes ago (thats including the online numerical test and Additional Questions) so was wondering when I would be hearing back from BAML?

for my spring app, heard back after 2 months or so.

Applied sept, heard back mid nov
for my spring app, heard back after 2 months or so.

Applied sept, heard back mid nov

For the telephone interview you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizzygrant
For the telephone interview you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes, 1 day after tel phone interview recieved response

Latest

Trending

Trending