The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

My stomach is killing me so much, and my hands are shaking.
Original post by Pathway
Ok idk how to explain this but i feel like someone/something is like stealing my thoughts and this used to happen when i was younger. I dont know how to stop it?? Its really freaking me out

Sometimes I feel like someone or something is implanting thoughts into my head, and that everything I do each day has been preplanned already so like I have no control over it.
I knew starting to cry was a bad idea now I cant stop my heart is so raw and heavy and I literally ache not to feel this hideous anymore. I need someone to take this pain on me
Original post by CescaD96
Sometimes I feel like someone or something is implanting thoughts into my head, and that everything I do each day has been preplanned already so like I have no control over it.

Yeah i have that too and i dont know how to stop it. Also that people are like not "real" people/everyone knows everything about me and finds it funny etc

Idk im really freaked out right now
Original post by ScaryScience
I knew starting to cry was a bad idea now I cant stop my heart is so raw and heavy and I literally ache not to feel this hideous anymore. I need someone to take this pain on me

:jumphug:

Original post by Pathway
Yeah i have that too and i dont know how to stop it. Also that people are like not "real" people/everyone knows everything about me and finds it funny etc

Idk im really freaked out right now

Yeah, I understand it.
I'm starting to worry now thinking about it. I actually thought it was normal to think like this but apparently not - according to my RL best friend.
Original post by Pathway
I'll give it a go thanks. How are you? :hugs:

On edge. Been guarding the door at the crisis house making sure spies can't get in and staff keep telling me not to :frown:
:jumphug:

Yeah, I understand it.
I'm starting to worry now thinking about it. I actually thought it was normal to think like this but apparently not - according to my RL best friend.

:s that's not good

Original post by Noodlzzz
On edge. Been guarding the door at the crisis house making sure spies can't get in and staff keep telling me not to :frown:

:frown: that sounds scary, i am sure you're safe and don't need to guard the door though? :console:
Original post by Pathway
:s that's not good

:frown: that sounds scary, i am sure you're safe and don't need to guard the door though? :console:

I definitely agree with Noodlzzz though, mention it at your appointment.
I definitely agree with Noodlzzz though, mention it at your appointment.

Need to work up the courage to book an appointment :colondollar:
Original post by Pathway
Ok idk how to explain this but i feel like someone/something is like stealing my thoughts and this used to happen when i was younger. I dont know how to stop it?? Its really freaking me out

I have this too. Can't help with how to stop it though as it seems like nothing I try works. :frown: But you're not alone. I can really sympathize with how awful it is.
Original post by BubbleMonkey
I used to come here about a year or so ago. Had a mess up with accounts so I also use the name Kindred. Have random stages when I come back to tsr, then disappear again :P

Doctors may not know of all the drugs, but they have the background knowledge to understand them more once they do know about them.

Maybe there are other conditions you have that are confusing things? I was annoyed that some symptoms didn't go away and it turns out I have ADD and vitamin deficiencies too along with the MH stuff.

Loads of sympathy to you. It must be really frustrating to not really know what's going on.

Oh yes, I remember Kindred. :five: How're you getting on now?

Yeah, it's incredibly frustrating that nothing really seems to help and I have so little idea about what's going on. It's interesting that you mention ADD and vitamin deficiencies, I had blood tests etc before starting medication 8 years ago but nothing since. I might talk to my psychiatrist about that kind of angle to see if that unearths anything. Thanks for the advice. :smile:
Original post by Pathway
Need to work up the courage to book an appointment :colondollar:

Maybe get like a close friend or someone you trust to phone up for you to make it?
cried so much I am nothing
Big hugs for everyone :grouphugs:

The voices went away and let me do my conference presentation in peace :eek: AND I didn't fall over or say anything too daft.

TLG 1 - Voices 0 :king1:
Original post by ScaryScience
cried so much I am nothing

:hugs: hope you're gonna be okay Scary!

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Big hugs for everyone :grouphugs:

The voices went away and let me do my conference presentation in peace :eek: AND I didn't fall over or say anything too daft.

TLG 1 - Voices 0 :king1:

:hugs: glad you were able to do your presentation okay! hope you're well TLG!

---

insomnia is making me feel very odd lately, didn't sleep at all on Monday/Tuesday, then slept pretty much all of Wednesday/Thursday. now it's Friday & I've been up since this morning but feel really light headed despite drinking/eating plenty & taking a pain killer (had a headache) so idk :erm:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: glad you were able to do your presentation okay! hope you're well TLG!

Thanks. Am doing better now but not sure if the psychotic episode is over or if I'm just having a good day :dontknow: Hopefully the former! :smile:

Sorry to hear about your continued insomnia :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thanks. Am doing better now but not sure if the psychotic episode is over or if I'm just having a good day :dontknow: Hopefully the former! :smile:

Sorry to hear about your continued insomnia :console:

thats good you are doing better, hopefully means it's over yeah!

thanks, idk, just given up on even trying to deal with it atm, which reminds me I was meant to make a phone call today & forgot :facepalm2:
I cant do this I cant go on knowing that there is nothing
i dont know what to do :frown:
Another patient accused me of talking about her and tried to hit me.

Oh and they thinking I'm too unwell and considering hospital.

FML.