The Student Room Group

English literature exam predictions!

I'm studying for the AQA English Lit exams, does anyone have any predictions of what might come up for unit 1 and 2?

I'm studying:
Of Mice and Men
An Inspector Calls
Character and Voice poetry cluster

My English teacher thinks there's a good chance Authur Birling will come up for an inspector calls. For of mice and men: the opening scene, candy and his dog, the character of Curley. For the poetry cluster: the ruined maid, give or brendon gallacher. Let me know what you think or would suggest revising more in depth!
Original post by aish98xo
I'm studying for the AQA English Lit exams, does anyone have any predictions of what might come up for unit 1 and 2?

I'm studying:
Of Mice and Men
An Inspector Calls
Character and Voice poetry cluster

My English teacher thinks there's a good chance Authur Birling will come up for an inspector calls. For of mice and men: the opening scene, candy and his dog, the character of Curley. For the poetry cluster: the ruined maid, give or brendon gallacher. Let me know what you think or would suggest revising more in depth!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
when are you doing you exam in may or june
Reply 4
Original post by brithday
when are you doing you exam in may or june

May :smile:
Reply 5
can you send me any notes you have I will send you mine thank
Reply 6
can you send me any notes you have I will send you mine thank

Sure :smile: let me finish them and I'll pass them on to you!
Reply 7
can you send in in the next week as I got a mock on the fisrt day back but I will send you mine this week thanks I will send you some good website too thanks:colondollar:
Reply 8
can you send in in the next week as I got a mock on the fisrt day back but I will send you mine this week thanks I will send you some good website too thanks:colondollar:

Sure I will :smile: I've got a mock on my first day back too! Goodluck :smile:
Reply 9
Thank you and gooooood luck too hope u get the grades you want:colondollar:
Could anyone send me notes of OMAM and AIC? I have lots of notes of the relationships cluster I could send in return :smile:
Original post by lubna1998
Could anyone send me notes of OMAM and AIC? I have lots of notes of the relationships cluster I could send in return :smile:

Me too. :smile:
Original post by taylortron99
Me too. :smile:

Send your notes on mice inspector and realtionship I will send you mine this week please send this week thanks
can you send me your notes please need please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending