The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SK7866
What! Fist Messi and now Ronaldinho. Next thing you know, you lot would be debating about Titus Bramble

Lol, Bramble or Heskey?
Original post by HAnwar
No Ronaldo is the best player in the world. Fact.

http://islamqa.info/en/146844

oops looks like you're going to hell, you're all wahabbi when it suits you
Original post by al_94
1. Neymar
2. Robben
3. Aguero
4. Bale
5. Alexis
6. Hazard

That is my ranking, but it is very close they are all amazing players.

Neymar > Robben? I think Robben should be first, he's amazing and getting better with age.
Original post by interact
http://islamqa.info/en/146844

oops looks like you're going to hell, you're all wahabbi when it suits you

How do you know he's going to hell? You're not omniscient. Also if you don't believe in Islam why would you even believe in the concept of heaven/hell (if you're atheist)?
Original post by TornadoGR4
Ronaldo is better than Bale. Ronaldo is also better than Messi.

Messi needs to change teams/leagues to prove how good he is. The Spanish game is played a lot differently to the English game.

straw.jpg
not a United nor a Real Madrid fan, but if I'd to choose between either, Ronaldo any day. Simply put, he's the best athlete the game has ever seen, and arguably the best player right now, challenged only by Messi. Ronaldo would immediately provide an outrageous amount of goals for any team, and along with those goals, titles. Bale is considerable in the long-run, but he's in the same league as Reus, Hazard, Sanchez, Robben, Neymar, Pogba, Gotze etc who're all equivalently good.
Ronaldo right now maybe in two years it be bale.
Original post by Kyou
How do you know he's going to hell? You're not omniscient. Also if you don't believe in Islam why would you even believe in the concept of heaven/hell (if you're atheist)?

That website has 0 credibility for me, and there's more chance of me going to hell than her.
bale
Reply 49
Original post by Arkasia
I'm not sure that Neymar is better than Bale. Neymar/Bale/Sanchez/Hazard/Aguero/Robben are all on the same level.

Found the Arsenal fan
Original post by difeo
Found the Arsenal fan

To be fair if we're including Hazard, Sanchez isn't so bad.

I wouldn't include either myself, and Suarez is better than all of them. Ibra's in the group too, so are Edinson and Reus, and Ribery, and probably Tevez.
Original post by difeo
Found the Arsenal fan

Congratulations!

Original post by Pimped Butterfly

I wouldn't include either myself, and Suarez is better than all of them. Ibra's in the group too, so are Edinson and Reus, and Ribery, and probably Tevez.

I would include Suarez and Ibra. Was considering Tevez but he is borderline, same as Ribery. Cavani and Reus are also close but not quite the same level.
Reply 52
Original post by Pimped Butterfly

Sanchez is definitely the worst but I suppose there's enough of a spread that he's not a complete odd one out.

Original post by Arkasia
Congratulations!

I would include Suarez and Ibra. Was considering Tevez but he is borderline, same as Ribery. Cavani and Reus are also close but not quite the same level.

Reus >> Sanchez
Original post by difeo
Sanchez is definitely the worst but I suppose there's enough of a spread that he's not a complete odd one out.

Reus >> Sanchez

Debatable considering he is always injured.
Reply 54
Neymar is just in poor form this season, but is obviously the best of the lot. (bar ronaldo/messi currently)

Suarez (currently) and Neymar (on current ability and decent form) are a class apart from hazard (who i feel is better than sanchez easily)

Lot quite sure where Bale balls nowadays; before the Madrid move, probably in the Suarez/Neymar bracket.
Original post by Arkasia

Lol @ Tevez, Ribery, Cavani and Reus not being the same level as Sanchez
Original post by difeo
Yeah tbh just a gassed Arsenal fan, no surprise
Reply 56
Original post by Arkasia
Debatable considering he is always injured.

He's played at least 30 league games (out of 34) for the last 5 seasons before this one. He basically got an injury before the world cup then a recurrence a couple of times.
Ronaldo. I'd take Ronaldo over any player, without a doubt.

I guarantee Ronaldo will score more goals than Bale in the next five years. When Ronaldo loses his pace he will just turn into a poacher that can score from any angle and with any part of his body.

We can't compare Ronaldo to any past great because he is different to them all. His professionalism, determination and ego will allow him to stay at the top for much longer. He'll want to win 5, 6.. 7 Ballon d'Ors... I predict Ronaldo's decline to come around age 36 or when his muscle injuries catch up with him.

By the end of his career he will be known as the greatest footballer of all time.
No surprise there. Manchester United's got Ronaldo's todger in his mouth again...

Guy needs to chill out :lol:
Original post by TheLittlestElf
No surprise there. Manchester United's got Ronaldo's todger in his mouth again...

Guy needs to chill out :lol:

Pro-Messi forum init

Latest